“Outstanding food and a great price”
Review of Stefano

Stefano
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We loved the food and service. It was close to our motel. We ordered a Gyros plate and lasagna. The portions were huge. We should have split a meal and we did a few nights later. I definitely will visit this wonderful place again. Enjoy this great find!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I love this place. My husband and I go a few times a month. The portions are huge (we split a gyro) and the food is super tasty.

We typically split a mini greek salad + gyro. The Tzatziki on the gyro is super tasty and we can not finish the gyros - even with splitting. I have gotten the dolmades before & the gyro salad - both great. I haven't ventured out of the greek menu, but my brother has gotten the fettuccine Alfredo and loved it.

They also have take out, which I love.

This place is one of the best in Temple Terrace.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

The food is great & portions are huge. Almost every dish is enough to split but they charge split fees if you do. Food does not come to the table all at the same time. I would like to see friendlier service and improve the atmosphere. The food is consistent and they serve breakfast until 2 pm on Sundays. I tried the Greek omelet and it was great.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Wow! Very delicious and tasty food. Went for lunch and the restaurant was very busy. They give you a big portion. The menu had both Italian and Greek food. This is a nice find in temple terrace