Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsbusch gardensfront deskbush gardensmoffitt cancer centerclean roomsrestaurant staffbreakfast stafffitness centercomfortable stayeasy accessvery nice hotelgreat place to stayhot tubconvenient locationshuttle servicestaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2007

I stayed one night here for a business trip and was pleasantly surprised. Check in was quick and efficient, and I recieved a free bottle of water - nice touch. My room was a good size, very clean and had nice Neutrogena products. The only thing I noted that needed improvement was the towels - they were a little rough.

My room overlooked the outdoor pool, which I didn't use but looked nice.

I used their free (tiny) business center to check email since I didn't bring a laptop. This was a great free service and they had free wireless too.

In the evening, I saw there were free cookies at the front desk, but I resisted the urge. They looked really yummy though.

I ate breakfast at the restaurant since the rate with breakfast was $3 higher than the rate without. The service was great and the food was pretty good. I was super excited that they had my favorite tea - Tazo Awake.

I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Katze
Reviewed July 3, 2007

I've stayed at a few Hilton Garden Inns (New jersey, Virginia, and Florida) and all of them have been consistently good. Staff is always very professional and nice. The rooms are big and very clean. They usually have a pool and spa that is well maintained. The one in Temple Terrace is no exception. I travelled with my wife and two small boys. A two-bed room had plenty of room. The pool was very nice. Fitness room was adequate. All HGIs have a slightly expensive, but very good breakfast buffet that has just about everything you can imagine for breakfast (down to a custom made omlette). This one is right off of I-75 and is very convenient to USF or Bush Gardens.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank JasonTraveler
Reviewed July 2, 2007

Myself and my familey had a 4 nights stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace and i must say it was worth every penny spent.
The hotel was so clean as were the rooms beds were good and the staff were also a credit to this establishment. The rooms have a fridge and microwave which we did not use but the fridge was great to keep drinks cool.
We got a package including breakfast from the Hilton web site and the breakfast choice was excelent as was the service. Free parking and a 20 min car ride to Down Town Tampa.
If you are going to Bush Gardens(10mis fromHotel)and looking for a good hotel this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank oneforyou
Reviewed June 18, 2007

On a recent trip to Tampa for a concert, we chose to stay at this hotel due to it's proximity to the Ford Amphitheater and the price. What a pleasant surprise! The hotel was very clean and the staff was accomodating to our needs. It was less than 10 minutes from our destination and nestled in a quiet location off the interstate. We will be booking this place every time we're in town for a show.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend 2007--
I can give you horror stories from booking hotels online so the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa was my last ditch effort and won me over. After reading the reviews and comparing the rates...The Hilton Garden Inn Wins hands down!!!
Upon arrival the staff is very helpful and accomodating. Contrary to previous posts they do have complimentary shuttles to Busch Gardens.
On our initial nite we wanted to explore Tampa and sample the city not just another chain restuarant...ask the front desk clerk for directions to Channelside or the downtown district and with a smile they gladly do so.
If slumber and cleanliness is what you seek in hotel stays my future fiance and I were wondering how we could steal the bed it was so dang comfortable. The mini-fridge is an added PLUS and the American Grill has a full liquor bar and great eats at reasonalble prices. Won't pinch the pocket.
When I visit Busch Gardens again...I shall return to the Hilton Gardens Inn!

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple