It is near Busch Gardens which is why we stayed. We drove ourselves as we have passes for free parking but the shuttle is good for those who don't want to pay $17. Breakfast was good, rooms were fine, wifi worked, restaurant service for dinner was slow, but our main issue was the cold whirlpool not working throughout our stay despite being reported on first evening, indicating nobody in hotel had checked the whirlpool for 2 days, and that our subsequent written complaint to hotel has gone unanswered despite our being HHonors of 18 years standing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System(R) bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra(R) chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill(R) and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton