“good place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Reviewed December 22, 2013

good place to stay and got free shuttle to busch garden enjoyed alot with family . good service and staff and nice to place to dine at late night overall good place to stay i woule definitely recommend anyone choose this place for stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sarah B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We are very glad we were able to meet your needs and that you had a great time here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn and at Busch Gardens!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Found this place for a really good price. Room was really nice, well equipped with outlets and wired internet. Only problem was a leaky shower faucet. We reported it next day to front desk Pool was really warm, and hot tub was great. Did not think we would use the pool at 8:30 pm in December, but too good to pass up.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We are very glad you got to enjoy one of Florida’s many perks: swimming in December! We hope you get the chance to stay with us again soon and enjoy more of what Florida and Tampa have to offer!

Reviewed December 18, 2013

When I go to Tampa this is always one of my first choices. One of the best hotels in Tampa. Super staff. Great location for Busch Gardens. A very nice place to end the day and relax. You will be seeing me again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate your being a loyal guest and we are pleased to be your home away from home while you are in Tampa! Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Overall a decent hotel. WiFi is unacceptable. No NFL Network for those of you watching Thursday Night Football or back home games. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bar/Restaurant is a little overpriced for what it is.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your honest review of our hotel. We are in the process of upgrading our WiFi as well as our cable service, and while NFL Network is not available to us, we are expanding our sports channel line up and think you will be very pleased with our new offering as well as our internet speed! We do hope you get the chance to stay with us again and give us the opportunity to provide you with the level of service we at the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North are known for!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very good hotel with a great breakfast buffet. Every morning I just loved the buffet..The chef was very friendly and she would make you an omelette,,pancakes or french toast.Cost approx $9,,not bad for an all you can eat buffet..My room was nice,,very clean,,bed was good,,you could adjust the settings on the mattress to make it firmer or softer..

Only problem I had was with one housekeeper..She seemed miserable..On my first morning around 10am I am getting ready to leave the room..The housekeeper knocked,,I informed her I was on my way out in a minute..I just had to grab a few things,,she wasnt happy,,when I left she left also..I came back to my room around 1230 pm,,room still wasnt cleaned..I was getting ready to relax and the housekeeper knocked on the door..I told her dont leave,,I am on my way out again..Again she wasnt happy but i left immediately..The next morning there wasnt any hot water so I left the room very early so the housekeeper could clean the room..Returned to my room around 1pm,,room not cleaned..I still enjoyed my stay at this hotel..The bar was nice with great bartenders..Free parking and free wifi..

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review of your stay with us! We are very glad you enjoyed your room as well as our breakfast. I am very sorry about the issues you encountered with our housekeeping department. I have addressed these directly with our housekeeping supervisor to ensure nothing of this nature happens again. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us so that we may to continue to improve our services!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is well run with friendly staff, excellent facilities and rooms, free wi-fi and parking and a good breakfast buffet with custom-cooked omelets and eggs and fresh brewed coffee. Keurig brewers are a nice upgrade from the typical awful pod coffee. Only one decaf serving was provided but the front desk was friendly and gracious about providing additional ones on request. Check-in and out was quick and pleasant. One of my nicer hotel experiences in some time.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are very glad you enjoyed our quiet and serene location. Being next to a nature preserve ensures our guests have a quiet stay with a beautiful view! We hope you get the chance to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

just stayed one night. We had a member of the family that was going into Moffitt Hospital for surgery the next morning and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn due to its close location to the hospital. It was a pleasant stay while we were there. Room was clean and very quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are glad we were able to provide you and your family with a comfortable stay during your visit to the hospital.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Temple Terrace
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
4 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North? Share your experiences!