We just returned and were very happy with our stay (for the most part) The room was perfect, large and comfy. The beds and linens, wonderful. Our bathroom had a strange odor when we first arrived- so that sort of bothered us, but it got better as the day wore on. We used the convenient shuttle to Busch for three days without ever a problem. We enjoyed the free breakfast with the Busch package. You do not come away hungry. Loved the cookies in the evening. The pool was very warm and inviting, but the hot tub was not working. After a long day in the park, you WANT a hot tub. Upon inquiry, we were told four different stories from staff. "They were missing a part." "It is down for 3 months, "two weeks," "a year." Rediculous. I guess some guest during our stay was pretty upset and the staff filled it with hot water from the boiler for the duration of their stay. It sort of worked. Just be up front with guests. Do not advertise a hot tub if it is nearly permanently not working. Otherwise. we would have stayed closer to the park. Other than the hot tub issue, it was a great stay and we felt very comfortable there. Oh, also had breakfast and dinners at the hotel and they were both fabulous. I thought the dinner prices were in range. Both waiters at breakfast and dinner were so friendly and worth a generous tip. Great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System(R) bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra(R) chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill(R) and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton