We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on 8/23/2012 while visiting Moffitt Cancer Center. We were treated great, by the staff. As we checked in late we weren't sure if we could could get anything at the restaurant ,but we did. The food was not only good, but they gave us such large portions, we had it for luch the next day.
The hotel was very clean and quiet. We definitely will stay there again on our next trip!
I didn't use the spa and am not sure they have one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North and enjoy everything you need for a relaxing stay. The hotel is ideally located in a tranquil nature preserve, yet just minutes from popular Florida attractions.Relax in your comfy guest room at the Hilton Garden Tampa North, where everything you need is within easy access. Unwind on a patented auto adjustable Garden Sleep System(R) bed or get to work at the large desk and ergonomic Herman Miller Mirra(R) chair. Begin your day with a delicious cooked breakfast at the Great American Grill(R) and choose from the a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. Do business in the 24-hour Business Center, refresh in the fitness center or enjoy a revitalizing swim in the tropical outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North Hotel Temple Terrace
- Hilton Garden Inn Temple Terrace
- Hilton Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Hilton