We book extended stay on priceline the rate you couldn't beat. We had a kitchen two double beds and only about 10 minutes from Busch a Gardens. The staff were welcoming and accommodating . The rooms were quiet and clean .Maid service will come everyday for a 5 dollar charge but they are always in halls in am to get extra soap, tissue etc.that you may need. The breakfast was grab and go whole fruit , cereal bars ,instant oatmeal and coffee , which was fine for us.We were here three nights had to get key recoded every night which was a little inconvenient but not horribly. The only thing that concerned me some was the lack of parking lot lighting and one night there were 5 men sitting at entrance way with a 12 pack of beer drinking and being a little loud. It was intimidating in a dark Parking lot away from home with a child and was scared to pass by but when did they were friendly. The hotel needs a place for them to hang out away from main entrance as this doesn't look inviting. Although the people were very nice it's just doesn't give the right impression as it is a clean friendly safe hotel . We would definitely stay again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Tampa-North-Usf Hotel Temple Terrace
- Extended Stay Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Extended Stay