Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions
GardenInn.com
$89
$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$64
$116
Home2.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$155
$93
$85
$75
$94
All reviewsroom was cleanthe entire hoteldesk clerkhome away from hometampawifikellibuschhousekeepingproscons
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I rated this a 4 star only because the Hotel lacks a pool. Going to Florida it's just about a must to have a pool. However, the Hotel location and the attitude of the staff is outstanding. My wife and I stayed 14-16 June. We found the beds to be very comfortable, which made for a nice nights rest after visiting Busch Garden. Busch Gardens is only about a 10 minute drive from the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Was much better than i expected. Traveling though Tampa Checked in at midnight and gone by 8am. The hotel was clean and had been recently renovated. Breakfast is referred to as a "grab and go"'. This was just fine.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed here recently on 2 separate nights. We wanted a hotel off I-75 and within minutes of USF, and this was perfect. This hotel is not luxurious by any means, but nicer than most other 2 star hotels that allow dogs (think Super 8, Days Inn, etc) and we got it for a good price using the express deal on Priceline. I would probably be disappointed if I paid the full list price, but it's still nicer than hotels at similar price points.

Pros:
- full sized fridge and kitchenette
- adequate free parking
- most customers seemed to be truck drivers, working long term assignments, etc so it was quiet at night
- check in staff was friendly
- affordable pet policy & allow larger dogs ($25 per night non refundable)
- free breakfast but it's very light (granola bars, muffins, fruit and coffee in the lobby).

Cons:
- beds and linens are cheap and uncomfortable
- walls are thin
- bathroom is very small & they don't provide any toiletries besides bar soap, no hair dryer either so bring your own
- our 2nd room was non-smoking but reeked of smoke. Someone had obviously smoked in the bathroom and I'm surprised housekeeping didn't fix this (management, if you're reading it was room 112).

There are a few fast food options & Starbucks across the street, or lots more restaurants the next exit down on Fowler Ave.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bananafishfever
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your room smelled of smoke . I am retraining the housekeeping staff to ensure that every room smells fresh, so that this does not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ttt@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed with this chain in the past and had opted to only do so again as a last resort since their properties appeared to suffer from lack of maintenance. This last stay was a last resort, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The building had been Renovated, the staff was courteous and accommodating, and the rate was very fair. The bed was a bit firm, but bearable. The grab and go breakfast was convenient, and the coffee was actually good! Hope all the properties are doing the same.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank mochips
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our grab and go breakfast and courteous staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very nice place to stay, and inexpensive too. Very clean, staff is great. You can't find a better place to stay in Tampa, especially for this price! Will stay here whenever in Tampa. I don't have to worry about anything here, it is all provided. They even have a "Grab and Go" in the morning. You can get oatmeal, muffins, coffee and even hot chocolate!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Roberta M
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North - USF - Attractions, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tampa - Temple Terrace. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. We are glad hear that you enjoyed and took advantage of our new "Grab and Go Breakfast". It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.