“OUTSTANDING!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Temple Terrace
Murrells Inlet, SC
“OUTSTANDING!!!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I have stayed at many LaQuintas ~ what service from the hotel staff. When visiting Tampa/Busch Gardens ~ this is a MUST stay location!! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank You LaQuinta ~ we will be back to visit you all again!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
Miami, FL
Reviewed September 11, 2009

This is the second time we stayed at this La Quinta. It is very clean and nice. It is only about 5 minutes from Busch Gardens. The breakfast has a variety of choices for a continental breakfast and the coffee is really good. The rooms have plenty of space and the beds are very comfortable. The flat screen is also nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
FLORIDA
Reviewed September 7, 2009

My husband and I , along with our dog, stayed here for 3 nights. Where can I begin, the front desk employees are excellent, they make sure you eat breakfast before you leave for the day. They give you the newspaper every morning. The Breakfast is great. Good Coffee.The room was so nice, quiet, clean, King size bed soooo relaxing. My dog had nice areas to work around outside and she also loved the bed. Best thing of all..the Central Park Deli restaurant, walking distance from the hotel. We ate Lunch and Dinner every day. Talk about sandwiches !!! Really New York City style. The owner is from NYC, so everything taste soooo good. Really low prices too !!! There is a chinese restaurant next door and the rice was fresh really good. I will be a devoted La Quinta customer for the rest of my life. Thank you for treating us like family...My dog thanks you also.!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Ontario
Reviewed September 5, 2009

We stayed at this location on Telecom drive for 2 nights. I first drove to the wrong LaQuinta closer to Busch Gardens and thought to myself what am I in for here. Then the staff told me I was at the location on Telecom. Wow what a difference, noticably cleaner right at the front door, NO funky smell. The staff were friendly and helpfull. For around $56 with a breakfast for 3 of us I couldn't complain. Great stay, definately would recomend this hotel.
My only pet peeve and that goes for all La Quintas is the location of the coffee pot! IN THE WASHROOM. This needs to be corrected.
Spot on I would return here and recomend this hotel.

jacksonville
Reviewed August 31, 2009

I come to Tampa to visit my grandchildren every 6 weeks. This is the 2nd time i've stayed at this location. the people are friendly and helpful. EVERYTHING is neat and clean and the breakfast selection is great. this wil be my new location every time I visit Tampa.

GREAT JOB!!! :)

Occoquan
Reviewed August 28, 2009

I had to make a sudden trip down to Florida for family.
It was easy to book the room and obtain a confirmation.
While I was only here for two nights, I found the staff as friendly and very helpful.
The room was clean and the service excellent.
I found their business center very useful as the computers allowed me to get some work performed.
The hotel has easy access to the interstate so I found it to be conveniently located.
They have high-speed internet access from the rooms and complimentary hot coffee with complimentary breakfast available in the morning in their breakfast area.
I have no complaints. I was very satisfied with the stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Syracuse
Reviewed August 26, 2009

This motel is immaculate from head to toe. The staff was always warm and sincere in thier interactions with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Temple Terrace
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tampa USF-Busch Gardens
Hyatt Place Busch Gardens
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
La Quinta Inn & Suites USF (Near Busch Gardens)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park? Share your experiences!