All reviewsbusch gardensfront deskmoffitt cancer centerhi expressquiet locationhot breakfastusf campusnice hotelyogurthot tubtampaelevatormicrowaveprostelevisionchannelsconvenience
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I read the reviews of this hotel and there were better reviews on Hotels.com and I chose it....This place was not cheap.....145 was the rate for a king bed room. I never write reviews but this room was gross. I did not want to walk on the carpet. There were black stains everywhere.....a big red spot....hope that wasn't blood. My kids 8 and 10 could not even sleep on the sofabed as it was a 1970's full wire mattress that they said was hurting them. The sofabed fabric needed a good cleaning to....looked like something out of a 1970s basement. The staff pointed out the next morning that I could have rented cots from them....uh yeah....if I would have paid 70/80 bux for this room then okay.....Breakfast was good....only plus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hollyhollyMaryland
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Hello. Please let me start by offering a heartfelt apology for the issues you experienced during your stay. As you can see from all the reviews you have read, and mentioned, this is very unusual for our hotel to have such obvious service and quality issues. Please rest assured we take all of our guests comments very seriously, and will immediately inspect all rooms for the carpet cleanliness you pointed out to us. We will also check all the sofa sleepers for their condition and take immediate steps to make improvements.

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Seven miles from Busch Gardens, Tampa + fantastic price. This hotel is hidden a bit in the industrial district + stays booked during the week, but you can get great deals on the weekend. Very clean, nice and quiet. Not to be overlooked!!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are tucked away by the river. It is so nice and quiet where we are. A true place to relax and unwind. Thank you again for posting a review for us!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this particular hotel. Everything about this hotel was awesome. It wasn’t too far from dinning or the casino. It was very close to I-75 and the staff are friendly. I really love my huge king size bed and the bathroom. It was very clean and decorated nicely. I have nothing bad to stay about this hotel. I would definitely stay again if I was in Tampa for business or leisure trip

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are very happy you had a great stay!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We chose this hotel based on so many positive reviews and it's newness. When we entered the front lobby, it was as anticipated. Very nice and clean. The little girl at the front desk was so friendly and made us feel welcomed. Checked out the pool, breakfast area, etc. Once again, very nice and clean. Got up to the room and was immediately impressed with the color scheme and layout. So far, so good. Well, as I walked over by the desk, I noticed really bad carpet stains where someone spilled a drink, red stains on the bed skirt, toilet lid and by the light switch, (looked like blood). Yuck! A total turn off. The service would have been excellent if the housekeeping stepped up to the plate and did their part.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Hello, and thank you for your review. I have to say that your experience with the discrepancies in your room are very uncharacteristic of our hotel. My whole team works so hard to make sure each guests stay is wonderful. I am so sorry we missed this mark this time. Please rest assured I will be reviewing your comments with my team so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. Hopefully you will be able to come back soon and see where we have improved!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We held a group meeting that lasted 3 days, and the hotel staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. They set up the conference room nicely, furnished coffee and kept checking that we had everything we needed. The rooms were all ready for our arrival and everything was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts had better food than most breakfast buffets. The staff made sure everything was hot and available. We will be booking our next meeting here!!
Thank you again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us! We truly appreciate it.