$101
$84
$85
La Quinta
$56
All reviewsbusch gardenscancer centerfront deskhi expressquiet locationhot breakfastusf campusnice hotelyogurttampaelevatormicrowavetelevisionchannelstubconvenience
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this particular hotel. Everything about this hotel was awesome. It wasn’t too far from dinning or the casino. It was very close to I-75 and the staff are friendly. I really love my huge king size bed and the bathroom. It was very clean and decorated nicely. I have nothing bad to stay about this hotel. I would definitely stay again if I was in Tampa for business or leisure trip

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are very happy you had a great stay!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We chose this hotel based on so many positive reviews and it's newness. When we entered the front lobby, it was as anticipated. Very nice and clean. The little girl at the front desk was so friendly and made us feel welcomed. Checked out the pool, breakfast area, etc. Once again, very nice and clean. Got up to the room and was immediately impressed with the color scheme and layout. So far, so good. Well, as I walked over by the desk, I noticed really bad carpet stains where someone spilled a drink, red stains on the bed skirt, toilet lid and by the light switch, (looked like blood). Yuck! A total turn off. The service would have been excellent if the housekeeping stepped up to the plate and did their part.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Hello, and thank you for your review. I have to say that your experience with the discrepancies in your room are very uncharacteristic of our hotel. My whole team works so hard to make sure each guests stay is wonderful. I am so sorry we missed this mark this time. Please rest assured I will be reviewing your comments with my team so we can make sure this doesn't happen again. Hopefully you will be able to come back soon and see where we have improved!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We held a group meeting that lasted 3 days, and the hotel staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. They set up the conference room nicely, furnished coffee and kept checking that we had everything we needed. The rooms were all ready for our arrival and everything was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts had better food than most breakfast buffets. The staff made sure everything was hot and available. We will be booking our next meeting here!!
Thank you again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us! We truly appreciate it.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed two nights at the hotel for a committee meeting. Wasn't expecting much - boy was I surprised! Superb front office staff and house keeping. One of the comfiest beds I've slept in. We had conference room for whole weekend and staff was friendly and supportive. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast (loved the auto-pancake maker). Also, two local-owned eateries adjacent (sandwich shop and chinese).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hello! Thank you for your review! I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations! Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The good - Nice location, close to Lettuce Park-which is a nice little hike to see lots of wildlife, comfortable bed, clean and ample free parking.
The bad - not much close by for fast food, breakfast area tables could have been cleaner.
The location is not too far from fast food if you go to next exit north or head west and you get into college area. The area is quiet, but is busy.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Hello! Thank you for your review of our hotel! We appreciate the time you took to let our future guests know more about our hotel. We hope you get a chance to come back and stay with us again soon!