All reviewsbusch gardensfront deskmoffitt cancer centerhi expressquiet locationhot breakfastusf campusnice hotelyogurthot tubtampaelevatormicrowaveprostelevisionchannelsconvenience
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have stayed here several times! It is close to our kids' place. We stay here when we visit them as their place is too small for all of us.

Always an awesome staff. The complimentary breakfast has hot items like scrambled eggs. Quiet!

Room Tip: We stayed on second floor this time and the bed was hard. The beds on the 3rd and 4th floor are not as hard. So, request a floor based upon your preferences.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Lakeshia was great when making my reservation helpful and knowledgable when I arrived scot was nice and informative about surroundings and shuttle service offered. Mary was cheerful and sweet at breakfast. Everyone I in countered was smiling and helpful. Any problem I had was fixed immediately.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you so much for mentioning our team members Scot, and Mary! They will get a kick out of seeing their names on Trip Advisor! We appreciate the time you took out of your day to log onto and post a comment about us on Trip Advisor! Thank you very much.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family, including 2 teenage girls, stayed here when we visited Busch Gardens. We stay in many area hotels when we use our annual pass. This is a nice hotel, clean, quiet and they have a friendly staff. It is located about 10 minutes away from Busch Gardens so it is out of the hustle and bustle of that area. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Overall a nice stay for a good rest. No frills.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DaveBFlorida

Hello! Thank you for your review. We all work hard here to keep the hotel clean, and fresh. And I am glad you mentioned our out of the way feel, while still being close to area attractions. We think we are the ideal place to stay when visiting USF, or the Tampa Bay area in general. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from July 31 to Aug. 5th. My son was transferring to USF and I needed a safe, clean place to stay while I was getting him settled in his new place. He stayed with me for a couple nights and then the rest of the time I was on my own. Hotel staff were great and all areas were very clean. As I was staying on my own for a few days,I wanted somewhere that I felt safe and I can say that I did.
You do need to have a car as it is a little out of the way and there is really nothing within walking distance. Because I had rented a car, this was not a probalem and there were tons of shopping and restaurants within a few minutes drive. Very close to get on the interstaes.
Pool, whirpool and breakfast were all great.
Would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Richie2525
MANAGERHIX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Hello! Thank you for choosing us as your hotel to stay at while visiting the University of South Florida. We work very hard to make everyone’s stay enjoyable, and are happy you took time out of your busy schedule to write a review for us. We all can’t wait to see you when you come back to visit your son! Go Bulls!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel is off the main highway so it is nice and quiet as far as road noise is concerned. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well maintained, and are also fully equipped with microwaves and mini fridges. Beds are really comfortable. The hotel was pretty full when I stayed and there was only minimal noise so I think the walls are pretty thick. The breakfast is pretty standard for what you would expect from a HI Express, lots of carbs and not much else. Staff was very attentive and kept everything well stocked. There is also an evening reception where beverages and snacks are served. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and they were old and run down, and one even smoky. This was a far better experience and I would definitely stay again if I needed to return to the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Travls2Much

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review on your stay with us! So often we only get feedback when there was an issue, and it is gratifying to read all these wonderful reviews on our hotel. The entire team works so hard to provide world class customer service. We are happy to see our hard work paying off. Thank you again, and we can’t wait to see you again in the near future!