This is a tough review to write. I could not decide if it deserved a 2 or 3 rating. In the end I decided on a 3.
This is more a B&B with a bathroom than a hotel. The rooms are tiny and the bathrooms- wow, when i sit on the toilet my knees hit the wall. I am 6'1" 230 and had a rough time in this room, anyone bigger can forget it.
Major construction on the road also was a pain.
the room was clean
the bed was comfy
the room was only 90 bucks
NO amenities at all
Parking is a pain
nothing really within waling distance.
Bottom Line- for only one night I sucked it up and made it do, if I had been staying longer I would have paid extra and gone somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Tavernier Hotel has been updated with new beds, flat panel TVs and is under new ownership. Free local and long distance calling as well as free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tavernier Hotel Tavernier
- Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel Key Largo