This is a very basic place to stay, but at a good price (for Keys). The rooms are small (no chair and claustrophobic bathroom), but the bed was ok and good wifi signal. There was a small flat panel TV with limited cable, but no remote so only one station was available. Overall this is a place to sleep (period). Make sure you have a late supper (Marker 88 up the road is a very good restaurant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Tavernier Hotel has been updated with new beds, flat panel TVs and is under new ownership. Free local and long distance calling as well as free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tavernier Hotel Tavernier
- Historic Tavernier Inn Hotel Key Largo