“Jersey Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife is from New Jersey. We are pizza snobs and can't stand places like Dominos, Pizza Hut or any other crappy chain. We want and expect to get New York style Pizza. It's hard to find, but worth it when you find it. This place would be the next best thing to New York pizza. Excellent crust and cheese. The sauce was good, but I wouldn't say amazing. A great pie. We got it 2 nights in a row. Definitely would recommend!

We only had cheese pizza. (my kids rarely eat anything else).

JerseyBoardwalkPizza, Public Relations Manager at Jersey Boardwalk Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thanks for coming in. Happy to here you stopped in twice! We take great pride in using only the finest ingredients including our dough straight from Brooklyn, New York. Hope to see you again!

There are newer reviews for Jersey Boardwalk Pizza

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I'm from NJ I love thin crust pizza, but this pizza was a thicker crust, The Cheese Steak was really GREAT, I love Harder rolls like the ones from Atlantic city NJ , but the flavor was good and the steak was really good, the chicken wings had nice flavor too !! It was a nice treat to find in the KEYS :)

Thank you so much for stopping in! We're glad you enjoyed the cheesesteak, we pride ourselves in using the finest ingredients which is why we even get our bread directly from Philadelphia. Next time you come in just ask for a thinner crust and we'd be more than happy to make you one!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This modest restaurant offers very affordable, delicious food. My Philly Cheese Steak with mushrooms, onions and green peppers, was excellent, as was the house salad. I asked them to go easy on the frying oil, and they did. The portions were generous, and my husband's pizza was very good. The staff was very friendly, and made us feel welcome and at home.

JerseyBoardwalkPizza, Public Relations Manager at Jersey Boardwalk Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

We're glad to hear you had a great experience, come see us again soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Reminds me of the pizza place i grow up with in New York.
All fresh ingredients served very hot. Price is very fair. These guys are really from Jersey but being from New York I wont hold that against them. Don't pass this by.

1  Thank David F

Glad you like the pizza! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

On our last night in Islamorada, we were in the mood for pizza.
There are only a couple of choices and decided based on reviews. The pizza is average and priced well.

Thank's for stopping in, hope to see you again!