We were driving to Key West and decided to stop in Key Largo for one night stay. We had not booked a hotel prior and found this one on the web. We rented a room at the Creekside Inn on the same day as we were going to stay.The price was fair for the Rooms. The location on the water was pretty along with access front and back. Back opened to deck in which you can fish or dick a boat. Beautiful setting to relax in, as well as nice pool to swim.
But due to my mistake, an emergency came up that evening in which I locked myself out of my room with nothing to work with in getting my room opened, I was able to flag a deputy down to assist me.(11:30 pm) As soon as he found out my problem, he was worried. As I am handicapped, I had nothing to use but the emergency number left on the Window by the Inn. (from 8pm on). The deputy told me that they will not respond to any calls.(as this has happened before) I was very upset about this as everything was in my room especially my meds. I had absolutely nothing else with me, as thanks to the Deputies of Islamorada I wouldn't have been able to get to my meds until the next day. It would have made me very ill.I feel that was total disregard on behalf of the inn. That should have never happened as it was an accident that I locked myself out.
the next morning they didn't even check on me but they sent the maid to see if I'd gotten access to my room .So yes I'm very upset about this and I do not feel that they are responsible to be in the rental business, if you're not going to respond to the needs of their customers.
Otherwise I felt this hotel was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekside Inn Islamorada located in Islamorada in the heart of the Florida Keys along 1,000ft of unique canal front with prime dockage and deep water access, minutes from the Ocean and the Florida Bay. We are a moderately priced small hotel with Old Florida values who welcomes fishermen, boaters, divers, families and business traveling people who are looking to stay for a couple of days or weeks in our spacious, newly remodeled rooms, with prime dockage and complimentary WiFi, while caring about their budget and convenience. We have a casual canal front restaurant call "Made 2 Order" loved by the locals were to have breakfast or lunch, also Tavernier Creek Marina, the largest indoor storage Marina in the Keys, is just across the street, with all your fishing and boating needs. (Gas, REC Fuel, tackle, dive shop, Boat Rentals) Come and visit us! We are the Creekside Inn Islamorada and welcome you to the beautiful Florida Keys! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Creekside Inn Islamorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keys Resort & Marina Hotel Tavernier
- Keys Resort And Marina
- Keys Hotel Tavernier
- Keys Motel
- Creekside Inn Islamorada Key Largo/Tavernier