“Fantastic dive...great personal service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Conch Republic Divers

Conch Republic Divers
Ranked #4 of 25 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Conch Republic Divers offers primarily private and semiprivate instruction. We do not try to be the fastest around or the cheapest-especially for the basic open water class. It is our approach that you get scuba certified once and you might as well do it right!That said, I believe our price is competitive. At the end of your course you will have a dive table and a log book. Our instructors are patient and thorough and have been diving for years.After scuba diving you'll also like our private warm water showers with dressing area. Plus dedicated internet access for checking your email.Come join our captains and crew and let us provide you with a scuba diving adventure while enjoying other activities the Florida Keys has to offer. Staying in Key Largo or Islamorada, Tavernier is only a few miles to go to have some of the best scuba diving while in the Florida Keys.
Atlanta, GA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic dive...great personal service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was only our 3rd and 4th dive since being certified so we paid a minimal fee to have a dive master go with us and boy was it worth it. We had Don and he was WONDERFUL!!!! We dove the wreck of the Eagle and Crocker Reef. He was a great teacher on both (which I felt was above and beyond) and pointed out so many things to us newbies we would have missed. It really made the experience totally stress free for us and we were able to enjoy every minute. Even though there were several other experienced divers on the boat he was there just for us and he really did focus on us and was not distracted. I was totally impressed! The whole operation there was top notch and we will definitely use them again when we visit the keys for diving...which we plan to and hopefully soon! Thanks Don and Conch Republic for a great day diving!!!!

Visited February 2013

The Dunes, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service, GREAT diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We lucked out with these guys because there were only three of us on the boat that day, so service was that much more personal and attentive. Captain Clint was a nice guy and helped me switch over my gear after the first dive so I could get warm. It was a chilly 62F that morning. We saw some great sea life on the sites he took us too, including two nurse sharks and three huge green morays! I would definitely recommend them and go there again to dive the reefs off Pennekamp.

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Big Stable Boat & great diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Did several dive trips with CRD over the Christmas Holidays. Big stable 46 foot dive boat, with an easy step-off rear and nice 'tree type' ladder to climb back up. Capt. Clint used his radio contacts to get us dive conditions on the way out so he could pick the sites with the best conditions. Only a handful of divers so it was wide open on the deck and never crowded even though it was a busy holiday weekend. They let you dive at your own pace and comfort level and had a DM in the water if you wanted him to show you interesting fish underwater. I didn't need rental gear, everything is available so you just have to show up and dive. Nice full air and EAN tank fills too. Only tough part was some guy next to me stepped on my foot as he passed by in his gear but said he wasn't looking & sorry. Boat returned at 11:30am so had the whole afternoon to relax or play. I'll be back to CRD to use them again!

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Good crew.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

You can trust these folks. You are safe in their hands. Helpful, funny. Nice group. I would dive with them without hesitation

Visited November 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“good friends, great diving !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been diving with conch republic divers for over ten years and they treated me like family from the very first trip.
My group have always been given the best service and everyone we have spoken to on the boats were as satisfied as we have always been.
Our dive group is from troy university and have taken trips together for many years but if its in south florida then conch republic is our destination.
You cant go wrong with the service or the diving.They have trips to all the wrecks and reefs that are on your bucket list.
try them out and i promise you will be well pleased !!

Visited October 2012