“Excellent Beginner Experience”

Conch Republic Divers
Ranked #4 of 26 Tours in Tavernier
More attraction details
Owner description: Conch Republic Divers offers primarily private and semiprivate instruction. We do not try to be the fastest around or the cheapest-especially for the basic open water class. It is our approach that you get scuba certified once and you might as well do it right!That said, I believe our price is competitive. At the end of your course you will have a dive table and a log book. Our instructors are patient and thorough and have been diving for years.After scuba diving you'll also like our private warm water showers with dressing area. Plus dedicated internet access for checking your email.Come join our captains and crew and let us provide you with a scuba diving adventure while enjoying other activities the Florida Keys has to offer. Staying in Key Largo or Islamorada, Tavernier is only a few miles to go to have some of the best scuba diving while in the Florida Keys.
Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Beginner Experience”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Wanting to get SCUBA certified for years and finally having the time & money to do so, I contacted several in Keys and found Conch Republic very helpful in setting up the online course, the confined and open water dives and suggesting a good place for my wife & I to stay at a discount with their referral. The dive instructor moved me through the process with patience and good humor. Some parts came easy and other parts required more practice. But I got the basics done in good time and we spent much time touring the reefs (Crocker, Conch, Davis) and enjoying the beautiful coral and wild-life. The boat staff were helpful. Looking forward to more trips with them in future especially for my wreck dive certification.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jacko1122

Littleton, Colorado
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Keys' best full service dive operator”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great group, Quality equipment. Lots of fun specialty dives. Convenient location to all upper keys without the over crowded boats and sites of the Key Largo shops.

Visited July 2012
Arlington(TX)
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect dive charter for us”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Received a local recommendation to use this shop and we couldn't have been happier, NOT a CATTLE CAR operation! Gret service! Professional and attentive to what we wanted to see and do. They went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing experience. 4 trips in 2 days and still wanted more! We will be back!

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The staff was very friendly and the boat was huge. They dive Horseshoe Reef and Red Can Reef. Vis was about 30 feet when we went and the current was very strong. We had a great experience but it would have been better if they offered a guide.

Visited September 2012
Arnold, Missouri
“Great Dive Operator”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Just got back from a week of diving with Conch Republic Divers. They did a great job. The staff was professional, very knowledgeable about diving and the reefs they took us too. I had problems with my gear and they were very helpful in resolving the problem and getting me in the water safely. My buddy left his mask in the hotel room and the divemaster gave him his personal mask to use. You couldn’t ask for better service.

Visited August 2012