“"Food was good, but not worth the Freight!!!"”

Chad's Deli Grill Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Chad's Deli is a full service restaurant featuring freshly made food, generous portions, and fair prices. We have a five page menu serving Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Burgers, Quesadillas, Pizza, Pasta, and home-made desserts. We also have a full service breakfast menu with a nice selection of pastries.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

OK, so it is the Florida Keys!!! But I mean really! Yes, their bread is unique, and good (but where's the Pastrami???) When I pay 12 bucks for a Pastrami sandwich in Manhattan, I get a Pastrami sandwich that is 3 inches stacked, with coleslaw and a bucket of pickles (2nd ave deli) not a few ounces of Pastrami in between half a loaf of French bread (for size comparison) everything is alacarte, and ala stingy!! Sorry, I calls em like I sees em!!! Between 4 people, we spent almost 100 bucks and I left hungry because I did not want to eat half a loaf of bread!!! And I certainly would not bring a load of kids there!!! Not unless you have money to burn!! Then, I might add a 1/2 star. I had to stop at a Mickey D's on the way home to get me through till dinner! All 3 others in my party agree, way way over priced for what you get!! Terrible parking too!!

1  Thank Hal H

Reviewed December 1, 2012

So good! There's a reason this place gets rave reviews. Make sure you get your sandwich on one of their fresh baked breads - just ask if the bread you pick is made in house, when you design your sandwich. Their breakfast was awesome too. For lunch I had a cold Turkey, Ham, and Roast Beef on homemade sourdough. For breakfast I had an omelet sandwich on a bagel with fresh avacado slices (I think it was called the Californian). Breakfast and Lunch were both outstanding. Breakfast has table service and lunch has counter service. You must eat here for breakfast and lunch when in the Tavernier area.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The service, the food and the location was vey good. The place was very clean. The food was great and the pricing too. We recommend this place.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Wow...an amazing choice of soups, sandwiches, pizza....VERY friendly and helpful staff. We will be frequent visitors to this great stalwart.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Great value large potions and easy take away service in a down to earth diner full of locals who really know where to eat in the area.