We spent several days researching places to spend our anniversary weekend, Island Bay doesn't disappoint. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The shower is quite large with a high shower head (taller people will appreciate this). The owners (Mike and Carol), have obviously put a lot of time and love into this beautiful place. The grounds are lovely too. This place really has everything going for it. Close enough for day trips to Key West, but just far enough out of the craziness. We would definitely stay here again. Anyone can feel confidant staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Bay Resort provides you with a complete "Florida Keys experience." Our hotel is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada and just two hours from Key West and Miami. Enjoying your Florida vacation is easy. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating and sunbathing can all be enjoyed from our resort's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Island Bay Tavernier
- Island Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier