Thanks to TripAdvisor for helping us find this place. Mike and Carol have a beautiful little resort where you feel like you are staying at a friends house. They gave us a ton of good recommendations for things to see and places to eat. The beach was very comfortable with a great view of the sunset. We went for a fun kayak trip and had a quick snorkel right off their dock. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone staying in the upper Keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Bay Resort provides you with a complete "Florida Keys experience." Our hotel is centrally located between Key Largo and Islamorada and just two hours from Key West and Miami. Enjoying your Florida vacation is easy. Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, boating and sunbathing can all be enjoyed from our resort's beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Island Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Bay Hotel Tavernier
- Island Bay Tavernier
- Island Bay Resort Key Largo/Tavernier