“FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE”
Review of AKA Dive Charter

AKA Dive Charter
More attraction details
Owner description: We are full service dive shop/dive charter with a family friendly attitude. We offer dive classes for PADI certification, dive trips on our beautiful custom built dive boat, snorkel trips, kayak/canoe rentals as well as dive and snorkel gear rentals. We will take you out diving to a couple of the many dive spots we services including ship wrecks, natural reefs and walls, in the sunny Florida Keys
Granbury, Texas
“FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family vacationed in Key Largo Aug 2013. While we were there, we were able to get our advanced open water diving certification through AKA. Dave, Amber and their girls were very accommodating and professional. The water was very rough on our first deep dive but Amber and Dave quickly got us in the water and we were able to see a shipwreck 115ft down. We did three other dives with them and enjoyed each one! Thank you for your patience and friendship while we were there. We plan to return for more shipwreck diving. We recommend them to everyone!

Visited August 2013

Canton
“Best Dive Company”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I scheduled a dive for lobster for husband and my 19 and 17 year-old sons with AKA. They had such a great time with Dave and Amber that both my sons chose to get their advanced open water certification. During the two days of dives, Dave and Amber treated them as part of their own family. They went above and beyond even bringing my sons back to the hotel when we were running late. We will definitely be back next year so they can dive with Dave and Amber and work on their search and rescue certification. We are very fortunate to have found such a great dive company that is knowledgeable, professional, and experienced at providing the absolute best customer service.

Whiteville, North Carolina
“It was like diving with family!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have been diving in the keys for years. Been with several different companies. However, we have never had such a positive experience as we have had this summer with AKA Dive Charter! Definitely the BEST customer service! Dave and Amber have a great business. They were very professional and took good care of our family! This has been our best dive experience and look forward to many, many more.... soon!

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Best Scuba and Snorkeling in the Keys especially for beginners”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My 8 year old son and I are from the Midwest and both wanted to experience some scuba diving for the first time. Since my son is only 8, David taught him how to correctly snorkel while Amber taught me how to scuba dive. I did a discovery dive which is great for first timers. We learned the ropes in a pool then were driven out to a beautiful reef out in the Atlantic near an under-water research facility. My son was above snorkeling while I explored the reef close up.

It was awesome! The people at AKA were super nice and extremely knowledgeable! Their boat is much better than you will find at most scuba places. The service and equipment was also above expectations!

I recommend this place to anyone from beginner to advanced!

Ocala
“Good people, great time”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I am a NAUI instructor located in North central Florida and took my Open Water SCUBA class down to AKA for the check out dive. Everyone on the boat was helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. It was easy to see they like what they do and they want their guests to have a great time too. I am looking forward to getting back in the water with AKA.

Visited April 2013