“Authentic Italian Food - The BEST”
Review of Paesano's Italia Cucina - CLOSED

Paesano's Italia Cucina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Familied owned NYC style pizzeria and fine dining restarauntEverything on the menu is made to order using the most fresh highest quality ingredients
Miami, Florida
“Authentic Italian Food - The BEST”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Wow! I live in Miami and I love Italian Food. I can’t believe I had to go all the way to Tavernier to eat the best, authentic Italian food I have ever had. When we arrived at Paesanos Little Italy Restaurant, we were seated immediately and felt very welcomed. We started off with the garlic rolls. They were slightly toasty on the outside and delicately soft on the inside with the perfect balance of garlic and oil. Truly the best I have ever had. Next we had the Calamari Giovanni. My boyfriend doesn’t like spicy food, but I love it. So, the very attentive and super pleasant waitress suggested we put the peppers on the side. It was absolutely delicious. The wine selection was great as well. I had a really nice glass of red wine that complimented my meal. They have a very nice selection, great prices too.

My boyfriend and I were both starting to feel a little full when our entrée arrived. We had the Veal Saltimbocca. This is a must try. It is a super tender veal with marsala wine sauce with mushrooms, prosciutto, different herbs and spices that seem be dancing a perfect tango in our mouths. I had never tasted veal this way before, it was amazing. Although we were stuffed, we could not stop eating until we were done, it just tasted so incredibly good. We also spent a little time with the owners, James and Vinnie. Make sure to say hello to them, they make you feel like you are visiting old friends for dinner. And as Vinnie explained to us, that is what what Paesano means in Italian, it’s about friendship.

This place is a GEM! We will definitely be back and soon I hope!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank joanne g

“Best pizza and Italian cuisine in the keys”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Very happy with the quality service and delicious Italian food Pizza is just like New York City Hope they stay around for a long time

Islamorada, Florida
“Decent Food, but Do Not Order Delivery”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We have tried Paesano's twice now for delivery. Both times have taken over an hour and a half for our food to be delivered. When it arrived, it was cold. Once reheated, the food was good. Hopefully, they can get their delivery service problems fixed. When we called to see where our food was, the person on the food was pretty rude and argued with my husband about the order time. My husband had the call on his cell phone, so we knew exactly when the order was placed. If you are going to try them, I would eat at the restaurant.

Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere. The service was great. I love Italian food. They claim New York style pizza. I'll have to check it out next time.

Deerfield, IL
“Good Food Choice”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Not the greatest ever, but certainly solid Italian casual food for the place. If you're going to the theater worth a stop here for quick bite before.