“The Real Deal!!”

Paesano's Italia Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Familied owned NYC style pizzeria and fine dining restarauntEverything on the menu is made to order using the most fresh highest quality ingredients
Key Largo, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Real Deal!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Being a NY transplant, I'm always on the quest for pizza. Stopped in here on a whim, Lo and Behold I thought I was home!! The olive oil running down my arm... thought I heard the train too! A must for anyone serious about NY Italian food!

1 Thank Jack B

Islamorada, Florida
“Low quality not very good tasting food”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I've given this place 3 tries, i've given them every benefit of a doubt and they are just not good. They managed to make a salad gross, the chicken was chewy and just not good. Their calzone it burnt and their cicillian pizza is just plain. Litterally better pizza at chuck e cheeses. I wish anthonys restaurant was still in the plaza because they had real italian food. If your looking for good pizza theres alot of better options in the keys.

2 Thank Sublime305407
“Still getting kinks out”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Pleasantly surprised the food was good my ziti came out bubbling hot as did the pizza my husband and friend had my husband said the pizza was just the way he likes it unfortunately their exhust fan was not working well and the air conditioning was not effecient enough for the crowd they had the night we went they had no beer since they just got their licese had wine good selection and the best was they served the wine in nice large eine glasses ( i m very picky with my wine glasses). I will def return and try other menu selections oh by the way the bread was awesome and it kept on coming

1 Thank mauricelaw
florida
“they need to get their act together”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My family loves pizza AND Italian . my husband and I are both Italian and looked forward to trying their food.The grand opening , we grabbed a slice of thin crust and sicilian...AWESOME!! then ordered takeout. they dont open @ 11am like their menu says...they open at 5pm. the 1st time ordered. i ordered their "house specialty" sandwich...parma...roasted peppers and fresh mozzarella.got home...NO Parma...shredded mozzarella and a few roasted peppers.ordered again(they were sweet...gave me a canolli)..got sandwich home...no fresh mozzarella...just shredded and mgr thought Parma was cheese...ummmm...not good..

next time $80 take out..then was informed they r out of fresh mozzarella...really???.took over and hour and a half to get order here..brocolli was a dead soggy side dish...chicken francaise was small and had thicken sauce that sat in it....allll ice cold!..

3rd and last time ...they comped us because of cold food...a cheese pizza and a magarita pizza...dry and five round slices of packaged mozzarella on a large pizza with black basil on top...they need to get their act together..if you want a slice...go for it...other than that...save your money. they are very nice and hope they make it...so far ...im really not a fan..i will try again in a few months..

2 Thank rinaldired
Tavernier, Florida
“Great, authentic Italian food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I are vacationing here for the summer, and had the pleasure of being at Paesano's for their grand opening last week. As native New Yorkers, we take our pizza--and Italian food--seriously. So does this place! The caprese di casa is wonderful, with authentic pizza served right out of the oven bubbling hot. The high point might be their bread basket, served with an herbed olive oil. Frankly, it's awesome!

• Visited August 2012