“Very Good Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great food. Priced right! Huge quantity.Small but very busy and very good service. Would definitely visit again. Nice change from seafood.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Doesn't compare to New York or California style chinese food, but the best in the upper keys. Different chefs on different nights. Thursday through Sunday are the best days.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Ordered a PU PU platter, not good! very salty. Would never go there again. I wish I had looked up Great Wall on Tripadvisor before I ordered. Well,I guess I learned a lesson.

2  Thank patricia u
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I fancied a night off cooking in our holiday apartment so we ordered in a take-away from the Great Wall. Food as delivered hot and in a reasonable time. I had the Hot and Sour soup which was excellent followed by ""The Perfect Match". If you like shrimp(prawns to us Europeans!) and scallops in a tasty sauce with broccoli and veg, then this is your man! Wendy had the Sweet and Sour Duck but thought it was a bit fatty. Both served with a ton of white rice. Overall rating,nice food well cooked. Better than your average chinese takeaway.
Ray

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Restaurant does not have much atmosphere, so we decided to take out. Food quantitiy was good enough to feed a family of four for 2 days ! Quality was also good. It gets rather busy on week ends so be patient. Coz 15 minutes of their time turned out to 50 minutes of our time !!