“Great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place to have your Chineese meal prepared your way. Shrimp with broccoli is my favorite. An order of wide noodle and away I go.....home to eat. I call in my order after a long day and it is ready within minutes for a pick up or they will deliver.

1  Thank d s

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were so surprised. Food was excellent. We had egg foo young and various spicy dishes. There were leftovers that were eaten the next day. Great place to go eat or carry out.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Often we are in the Keys on business and always are looking for good places to eat after a long day on the road. We have eaten in the original Mrs. Mac's Kitchen for breakfast a couple of times; but this is the first time we have dined in the new building, just down the road. We had dinner this week and were pleasantly surprised at the lovely, new building, PLENTY of parking (not so at the old place!), and there are delightful people greeting and serving. The menu is large with some thing for everyone. I had the garden salad and added the grilled shrimp. What a HUGE plate of greens with lots of other vegetables, very attractively arranged. Our wonderful server, Caitlin, suggested the house special dressing (a vinaigrette). YUMMY!!!! My hubby chose the mixed basket, fried. The scallops, shrimp and fish were fried "just right", the breading light, crunchy and flavorful. The round slices of potato fries were also cooked to perfection. I'd heard about the lime freeze and had to try it and so glad I did. It is very light and refreshing, but filling, serving as my beverage AND dessert. The atmosphere is casual, many families with children were present. The noise level can be overwhelming at times, but it does add to the festive atmosphere. The place is spotless; the kitchen is open for all to see. Nice large bar and small gift shop. Highly recommend this restaurant and can not wait to go back! I hope Caitlin will be there as she is a SUPER waitress and just so nice and efficient.

1  Thank MaryM452013
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We were craving Chinese food on our last trip to Key Largo, so read the review in the local paper and headed to Tavernier. We were the only customers for awhile, but the servers were busy chatting with someone there who was not a customer, so our service was more than spotty. When the food finally came out of the kitchen, it was good and the presentation was very good. More customers came in, families mostly, and the service picked up. We will eat at the Chinese restaurant in Key Largo next time. Food is good here but not worth the drive.

1  Thank GroverBeachgal
Reviewed June 14, 2012

They had all the basics, at reasonable prices. We had egg foo young (which I loved) and Kung Pao Chicken (which my husband liked). There were nice fresh vegetables in the dishes. Egg rolls and soups, and it cost less than $20 for 2 of us.

1  Thank lga311