Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo
$225
$143
MB at Key Largo(Key Largo)
$195
$176
Agoda.com
$799
Seafarer Resort and Beach(Key Largo)(Great Value!)
$179
Drop Anchor Resort(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$206
Travelocity
Coconut Cove Resort and Marina(Islamorada)(Great Value!)
$265
$186
Travelocity
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,380 results
All reviewstennis courtscafe bartwo bedroom condowasher and dryerfull kitchenocean pointtiny balconystayed in buildinglarge poolsmall beachwinn dixiebeach areanice resortking bedkey largomarinagrounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This place was gorgeous. The suites were very clean, It was a plus that they had a washer and dryer. Beach wasn't that good during low tide. Didn't get a chance to see it during high tide though. Pool area was nice and clean. This hotel made me feel like I was in my own home. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Great price as well! Best hotel I have stayed in witht he best price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kaitlin D, Administrative Assistant at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

On behalf of our staff we thank you for taking the time to review our property. Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo appreciates your genuinely positive comments in reference to your most recent stay. We look forward to serving you as our loyal guest again in the near future.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We recently received a weeks stay at OP as an early Christmas present from my in-laws. We are a fishing family so they thought this would be a great place for us to go. You need a boat to do any fishing in the keys we now know. I know what they paid for us to go and would not recommend paying what they did for it. The site that she booked it off from stated that this place rarely comes up for reservations. I did not look at reviews on tripadvisor as I had seen them on another site and they looked amazing (and I didn't want to be disappointed if I saw bad ones) Well, I should have looked. We did request building 5 and a top floor to which they happily accommodated and the view was amazing. I was however terribly disappointed in the room. We stayed in 5411 and it was old, musty, and not very well kept. There were no dish towels for drying dishes, a very small bottle of dish soap (I had to ask for another one as it didn't seem to clean very well at all), no dishwasher detergent and no laundry detergent. I only bought laundry soap in the packs as I needed to do some laundry and those small packs I could put in my luggage to get them home to Michigan. The only thing new in the room were the TV'S. The couch and beds all sagged underneath which to me meant they were old (the king bed in master was not to shabby but not great). There were no pizza pans or cookie sheets to put in the oven. The oven itself smoked at first use and was very old. We bought disposable aluminium pans to broil our fish on. We were told when we checked in on Saturday that we would get room service on Tuesday and we never received it. We then thought they forgot and it would be on Weds. while we went to Key West and upon our return found it not done either. I called the front desk and asked if we could get it for in the morning and they said yes. They finally showed up at 2:00 in the afternoon and actually brought hand towels, trash bags, dish soap and extra towels. I was thrilled to get new towels as we had been using a bath towel for drying our dishes. Thank goodness my mother- in- law suggested I take some paper plates along so I had a break from cleaning as they did not have more than 6 of anything there. The pool was good and that is where the kids spent most of their time. Not much to do here so our kids were bored and you had to pay for kayak use if you wanted to go fishing outside of beach/ marina area. My youngest chased geckos most of the time. My hubby and I went to the bar area a couple times, but be sure to get a map of the place as it has a "buy 1 get 1 free" drinks special. We never knew there was a "happy hour" time and drinks were $8 each so we did not do this much. Overall it was a nice and clean property and quiet too. Don't go in the mangrove area next to marina by building 5 as it seemed to be the dumping ground for everything. Lots of glass and garbage and debris from tree trimming and plants. We just looked over it from our tiny balcony. If anything, they need to update and/or require rooms to be updated as this place could be so much more and maybe even incorporate more children's stuff like a splash pad area. I think they could even consider extending the beach as well on the other side of the marina towards other units. I was not able to view this area but I know the only beach was by the clubhouse and it may have been nicer for those in buildings 1,2,& 3.
We will be back to the area just might stay a different place, to see what else is there and for sure one with a motorboat included : )

Room Tip: Request Building 5 and a top floor room so you don't have to hear foot steps above you. But you may want to ask to see the room first !
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Becky S
Kaitlin D, Administrative Assistant at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo. We take pride in our property and strive to exceed guest expectations. When we fall short we share your disappointment. On behalf of our staff please accept our sincerest apologies. We have brought your concerns to the attention of the appropriate department manager and assure you we will follow up with them in addressing all your concerns.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our room was great (Ocean View). These are condo units so each room is different but ours was very good. There was some wear on the floor and the stove is way outdated but the bathrooms were updated and more like 5 star (shower was incredible).

Front desk guy was awesome! I am a stickler for customer service and this guy was amazing. The pool and tennis courts are very good. The beach is not that great but the beaches in the keys are not that great anywhere.

The only real negative was the beds could have been more comfy!

We have already decided we are coming back in May!

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Kaitlin D, Administrative Assistant at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

On behalf of our staff we appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Thank you for choosing Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo as your destination of choice when visiting the Florida Keys. We value your comments and observations in reference to your most recent stay. We hope your future travels bring you back to Ocean Pointe.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our room was a little outdated, but it was clean and that's what is most important. View of the water was great, and it was very quiet in our building...couldn't hear any outside noise which was great. Loved having 2 bathrooms in our 1 bedroom suite - definitely a plus. We got an awesome deal for this room on Groupon - and it was definitely worth it.

Room Tip: Building 4 on the top floor had a great view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013

First impressions on arrival was very good. Our room, 2209 was obviously just refurbished. Very tastefully decorated, modern appliances and beautifully presented. However we encountered a couple of problems. One was my grandson got a cut knee when he opened the safe in the bedroom wardrobe. We found splinters of glass in the carpet in the bedroom. This indicated to me that the cleaning left a lot to be desired. My daughters families room, 2408 , was not in as good decorative condition and could do with a much needed updating. In addition the cleaning in that room left very much to be desired. All the balconies were very small and hardly any use at all. BBQ facilities were also poor and the grills were very small and no shaded seating areas.
For a site the size of Ocean Pointe, the facilities were very poor. We didn't use the restaurant, but the bar ran out of both of their draft beers. How can that happen? The service in the bars was also very slow and poor. Now on a plus point, the tennis courts and equipment were free and the swimming pool was very good, but not enough umbrellas round the pool for shade. In addition why didn't they have any fishing equipment for rent or any kayaks to use. Overall I just feel they could have gone the extra mile to make this resort much better.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family