“Incredible and addictive - I found my "groove" thanks to Captains Bob+Ann”

Sailing the Sunset - Sailing School
More attraction details
Owner description: Sailing the Sunset provides an outstanding sailing adventure in the sailing venues of the Florida Keys , the Great Lakes, and the Virgin Islands. Life on a sailboat is much bigger than just sailing with snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, star-gazing , great food, and all-inclusive packages. Count on a boatload of fun, and personal inspiration that changes you for the better.
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This was my first time sailing and I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. I'm sure that had a lot to do with Captains Bob + Ann. They make you feel at home out there on the ocean and they have a natural way of explaining everything which makes it easier than I had expected. In addition the Captains are great to hang out with, they are calm and patient with beginners. It was an incredible experience - I am addicted, so I will be back for more!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

The art of sailing is not lost when aboard Selah. The spirit that surrounds the boat, the freedom of the sails blowing in the wind, and the knowledge and adventurous spirit of Bob and Ann made the adventure fly by. Ducking under the boom, tightening the ropes, jamming to some TobyMac, eating by sunset...it was an unbeatable experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Our afternoon and evening sale was fantastic - a hot and sunny day to be on the water. Captains Ann and Bob were great - learn some sailing lingo, also learned that Ann and Bob do everything pertaining to being a Captain with hand signals - we were completely awed by this. I've been on sail boats where there was yelling and hollering when things needed to be done. Ann and Bob were very gracious hosts, we had a wonderful afternoon and the sunset was something to behold. Thanks Ann and Bob.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

A day on the water with Captains Ann and Bob was a wonderful experience. Ann and Bob teach you how to sail - allowing you do to as much as you are comfortable doing- they are excellent teachers. A bonus is the delicious lunch prepared and served by Ann. Truly a beautiful,relaxing day on the water.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband and I sailed with Ann and Bob over our winter Holiday this past year and it was spectacular. They were great hosts, we immediately felt comfortable with our accommodations and were given a tour and orientation of their boat. We took off for a three day sail where we got to snorkel, see dolphins, take off to explore the keys and off course we learned a lot about sailing as we went. They were great teachers as well as fun to be around. They made things light and fun as well as informational. The food was a big highlight for me, as I love fresh local organic food. Ann was a great cook and accommodated our food needs in a delicious and excellent way. We ate like royalty. This was a very fun trip and I would recommend it to those who love to sail as well as those who are beginners.