“Best gelato in town!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stop here on occasion to treat myself to gelato and it always brings me back to my days in Europe. It is also fresh and delicious as well as the coffee.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is a great place for after dinner coffee and dessert. My wife ordered a cappachino and the flour-less chocolate cake. Both things she ordered where absolutely divine. I ordered a chocolate croissant and an iced caramel mochiato; both once again really really really good. And the best part was the service. Great service and the setting of the place is wonderful. Two thumbs up for Cafe Moka.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I read all the reviews so my wife and I decided to try this place out. I am so glad we did! The coffee was fantastic and the people were so nice. This place will definitely be in our rotation whenever we are in the Keys!! Give them a try, you'll be happy you did, especially if you are a coffee drinker!!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

good fresh food and coffee. French speaking staff, great little shady veranda to chill out with a coffee

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Very nice place. Delicious pastry and yummy coffee. There was seating indoors and out. The selection was varied. Overall a great place to stop for coffee.