“so much potential!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Islamorada, Florida
“so much potential!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Any business in the keys is about getting the word out! They need to advertise more, maybe a little flyer in the mail or something? On at least 8 different occasions with 8 different locals i've mentioned eating there for lunch and they said they haven't even heard of it?!? I think their gelatto is superb but the prices on everything else a tad bit steep for it to be a weekly visit. Also it is kind of awkward when you walk in, and instead of letting me browse the girl like hounded me and my mom lol. I wish this little business the best but if they don't get the word out i feel they may end up in the keys local business graveyard :-(
Good luck moka! Maybe have a locals party?

• Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Tavernier, Florida
“Our local eatery”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Cafe Moca is right across the street from us, so it is one of our regulars. They make their sandwiches on fresh baguettes, and stuff it with fresh arugula w/ balsamic vinegar. WONDERFUL! The smoked salmon w/ cream cheese sandwich is outstanding. The quiche crustis so buttery and light.Don't miss this little place...bring a book and linger.

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic light lunch”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

The quality of this place is unprecedented in the keys! Everything is so fresh and light that you can get right back in your bathing suit without feeling gross. We had the sandwich and salad combo and everything was AMAZING! We couldn't leave without a dessert and the chocolate cake was to die for. Wish I lived there so I could go back more often!

Homestead, Florida
“Great Food in Tavernier”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

A true French cafe. Crunch French bread. Amazing soups. Great gelato.Fresh squeezed oj. Check it out!

Visited August 2012
Canberra, Australia
“Simply Superb....”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Needed a place for lunch on my way from Key West to Miami and found this place on TA.... this is our sort of place..

Immaculately clean, bright, roomy and beautifully presented. The cafe provides a few great choices for a morning, lunch or afternoon treat.

I'm a big soup freak... and I really enjoyed the creamy homemade Butternut Squash soup - truly awesome... the Mozzarella and Prosciutto baguette was amazing! We probably ordered too much food though as now I'm stuffed!

Definitely a place to try on your way past.

Thanks and good work for getting us back on to our journey North !

3 Thank ivan i