“In the Mood for Non-Seafood meal Eat Here”

Dillon's Pub and Grill
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
“In the Mood for Non-Seafood meal Eat Here”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

On our way to Grassy Key, in Marathon had to hit Winn-Dixie for supplies and something to eat. Dillion's is right off the highway and located in the strip mall around the corner of WD. It caters to a local cliental as well as vacationers alike, very friendly staff, laid back easy going, welcoming atmosphere. The menu offers a variety of choices, including seafood with some gangster inspired names (you'll get a sense of ole world Chicago when you enter Dillion's). Beer on tap ICE COLD!! My husband was.happy, I had unsweetened tea, he ordered the Dillion Burger - med w/ fries I had the Coconut Shrimp Basket. KLs burger was huge! He is 6'3 and could not finish it! When my basket arrived their where 5 very large shrimp on a bed of fries along with the chefs on creation of a citrus dipping sauce for the coconut shrimp, at first I thought I had been short changed, so I ignored my fries ( which were perfectly fried and crispy) and started on my shrimp, each shrimp I eat was a 3 biter!!!! I eat 3 and about 10 French fries!! I was stuffed, we both were! Our sever was an awesome young lady, everything was done very timely she checked on us just often enough but not to much! Love our experience and will be returning at least once a trip! Prices were very reasonable, 2 meals, tea and 2 beers 25.00- no bad!

Miami, Florida
“Keys neighborhood pub with consistently good food”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Dillons Irish-styled Pub has atmosphere and cool dark interiors. Even though the Keys are all about light and waterviews, this pub offers a cool retreat with a long bar and tv screens to escape the heat and sun for a little while. Locals come here and the atmosphere is friendly. They have fish dishes, like crunchy grouper salads or bites and very good standard appetizer classics like baked potatos skins, chicken wings and quesadillas. The corned beef Rueben sandwiches are a great choice.
Located In the larger Winn Dixie shopping plaza and their liquor store is next door. There is some shady parking too!

Whiteville, North Carolina
“Good, not great”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Service was just ok. They were pretty busy and the prices were lower than most in the keys. Atmosphere was just ok to me as well.

Visited June 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Bar food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We went here because of the reviews. They had a few specials, but beyond that bar food, which is OK. Be forewarned, this is a smoking bar. The service was bad, young waitresses, didn't really seem to care. I asked if she would recommend the clam strips, of course she said yes, they were bad. Bad meaning small, very small, more fried coating than clams. Friend had the Philly steak, said it was very good. Friend had the fried fish, a bit too much coating and a bit over-fried for us. Lots of TV's for sports viewing.

Scarborough
“great value and food”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went hear on the basis of a TA reports and I agree with comments food and server were excellent. We had issue regarding smoking but sat in both area. Very good value but good food too both in quantity and quality

• Visited March 2013