“Great Atmosphere”

Dillon's Pub and Grill
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Devon
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a nice sized pub with a great atmosphere and nice food.

There were plenty of TV screens up with various channels being shown and a large black board area for kids to write on with chalk.

We had some nice food (I opted for the philly cheese steak sandwich which was delicious) and the serving staff were all very polite and helpful.

For a relaxed and fun night out I'd definitely recommend stopping by.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank skibumno1

Missouri
“Good Lunch Specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

OK...it's a smoking bar folks and no...I do not smoke. But if you want a ver good lunch, this is nice. They do have a no smoking room but I prefer to sit at the bar. The special a few days ago was a prime rib sandwich on a hoagie. I expected a french dip style of presentation but was pleasantly surprised at actually getting a BIG piece of prime rib, cooked to medium rare that was super tender and tasty. Thursday is Irish Day and I had a wonderful plate of Corn beef and cabbage while the wife had a super nice meatloaf dinner (you can't eat seafood all the time down here). Prices under $10 making this a very good value. Great wait staff even though the place was packed. Food came quickly. I will return.

• Visited January 2013
Tavernier, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Smoking Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food is among the best in the Keys. Delicious grouper reuben, French onion soup. I've been there 3 or 4 times and it's always delicious. However, I hate the smoke and noise. My friends smoke and they love it.
There are several TVs and you can watch if not hear sporting events. I watched the Hurricane Sandy Benefit concert there but I heard very little. Lunch is quieter and they do have a non-smoking section which I have never tried because I always go with my friends. The waitresses are quite friendly and the food came without delay. Great place, especially if you smoke. Lots of beer on tap, too.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sarah M
St. Thomas
“Typical sports bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Went here on Christmas Eve with my family. It's a typical sports bar, we were a little turned off by the people smoking inside but dealt with it and sat in the small non-smoking room. The food was good, especially the wings and the crispy chicken salad. All four of us were pleased with our meals, and the key lime pie was also good!

Visited December 2012
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

This is very much a neighborhood pub reminiscent of ones I've visited in Ireland. They draw a perfect Guinness, and the food is great for pub fare. Try to make it to St. Practice Day, when they serve Irish food, and sometimes have music. Beware, smoking is allowed, so if you don't smoke, you're relegated to a tiny non-smoking room. I don't smoke, and it's still worth it!

• Visited December 2012