“Great food and friends”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I eat there five nights a week. Everything from prime rib to award winning chicken wings. A little smokey, but there is three smoke eaters and an exhaust fan, and the front door is typically open. Great service except for one of 13 employees, so that shouldn't be an issue. We have a great time throwing darts and playing pool once the dinner rush is over. Family friendly and a wide veriety of of cultures and ages enjoys the place.

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I live in key largo and when I meet my friends for lunch we always go here even though it is a 20 min drive. The French dip sandwich with the pasta salad is Awesome! My friends love the Thai grouper fingers The Cobb salad is yummy too. Great service and great prices. Love this place!

Reviewed April 14, 2011

When I moved to the Keys 7 months ago I didn't know anyone. The locals in the pub embraced me and made me feel right at home. It's a great place to watch a game, and kind of the Cheers bar of the upper Keys. It is a smoking bar, but the door is open much of the time and I have found the smokers to be considerate. The food is excellent! The service at the bar is friendly, first name kind of service. If you want to meet locals and interesting visitors...Dillons is the place.

Reviewed April 14, 2011

My favorite spot to meet and eat in Keys. Good food. Great people!

Reviewed March 22, 2011

If you are bothered by smoke, this may not be your choice, however the food and the drinks are well worth it. Your typical local pub like decor with above average food. A locals favorite