“A nice surprise”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this place by my local eye doctor and what a surprise. I had the croissant french toast wow and the tropical butter was to die for. I will be back soon & well recommend it to everyone coming down here

Naples, Florida
“Awesome Afternoon!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

An eclectic variety of foods! Amazing combinations in a single dish. Will ensure a stop at every visit to the Keys <3
My husband loved the Grouper Rueben, and my crab panini was amazing!

• Visited June 2014
Key Largo, Florida
“Our new favorite restaurant in the FL Keys”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

WOW!!!!! Unbelievable this place has it all!! Scenery, service, atmosphere, best value, and the food is amazing. The food comes out hot, fresh, and delicious. It is a fantastic place. I ordered the lunch special which is a cup of soup and a half a wrap. My ordered the crab cake sandwich and I quote she say, "It was soooo good." My wife (a FL Keys Local) and I both agreed this is our new favorite restaurant. WOW!!

• Visited June 2014
Miami, FL
“Yummy little sandwiches”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had about an hour to kill before we were going snorkeling, leaving from a place near by. A little brunch was just what we needed. We shared the Islander and the second breakfast sandwich the name escapes me. Not bad! Light, yummy and hit the spot. Don't have the potatoes as a side though. Too much oil...
The two waitresses who waited on us were very polite and attentive. It wasn't busy which was quite nice. We enjoyed sitting by the waterway. Very peaceful.

Visited June 2014
Goshen, New York
“waterfront outdoor seating if you like”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Wonderful meal, I had a crab eggs benedict and my partner crusted mahi mahi over seasoned cheese grits, both were excellent

Visited May 2014