“Great Choice for Breakfast, Glad we Followed the Locals Advice”
Review of Made 2 Order

Made 2 Order
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I spent the night in Key Largo on our way to Key West and when we asked where we should eat we were told Made 2 Order had a great breakfast and was open on Sundays. I'm glad we listened and stopped. We got there early so were seated right away but had we been much later we would of had to wait to be seated as they did get busy. It appeared to us that many locals went their for breakfast. That's usually a good sign.

My wife ordered the french toast that was one of their specialties and I ordered the hungry-jack or hungry man, can't remember but it was good. I also tasted my wife's and it was good as well. Having good food is essential but having a nice atmosphere is also important for a good review. Made 2 Order had both an indoor and outdoor eating area so we picked the outdoor covered patio that was right on a canal. It was a nice day so we really enjoyed our seating (see pic).

All in all I would highly recommend this place for breakfast and would eat there again. It also has easy access on and off the A1A and it's easy to find. travelbrainstorm...com

Reviewed May 31, 2014

liked it all, can't make up your mind, take good friends, so you can share. Very pleasant location on a canal, good parking.
great baked goods

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We visited here for breakfast one morning. We had tried to eat dinner there the night before, but their business hours are hard to nail down. In any event, I had the crab cake eggs benedict, it was good. The staff was friendly. I really liked sitting outside; the restaurant is on a small canal.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Perfect location to enjoy a fabulous breakfast on the water in Tavernier, FL. Spinach and Feta Omlette is my favorite. Great food and friendly servers.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love going here for breakfast...either by car or by boat. They truly make everything to order and everything is fresh and hot and of course super yummy! Love sitting outside on the deck! If you haven't been here...put it on your list!