“A delightful treat”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Charlottesville, Virginia
“A delightful treat”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed brunch at Made 2 Order with some family members and it exceeded my expectations. The food was delicious, specially the Eggs Florentine, and quantities were very good. The coffee was nicely-flavored and often refilled. The service was attentive and gentle. Overall, a very pleasant experience which I look forward to repeating when we are next in the area.

Falls Church, Virginia, USA
“Very good spot for breakfast”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Right on the water with a nice view of the boat traffic. Relaxing way to start the day.

It can get crowded (1/2 hour wait for a patio seat one day), but it's a very good breakfast. Staff is friendly and attentive. My wife has had french toast and pancakes and they're great. Breakfast potatoes a little over-seasoned for my taste but they're good.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Closes at 3!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Great breakfast, crab benedict, good omelets, just yummy! It can be very crowded on weekends. We sat outside next to the canal on a sunny morning in December. Another customer told us they had seen a dolphin swim by once when they were there. We didn't but it could happen! Nice atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
elizabeth city, nc
“Pricey, C- breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

When I pay over $11 per person (including drinks) for a 2egg breakfast plate, I expect better than watery grits and a half a piece of one of those oval shaped, processed hams. But that's exactly what I got here.

Service was friendly and attentive.

Maybe this place has better lunch/dinner. I don't know. But Craig's Restaurant down the street is way better for breakfast, and for less money.

Islamorada, Florida
“Horrible Service....Great food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had to reset my password on here just so I could leave this review as I haven't left one for a place in years.

Had to be the worst service I have had in a long time. Started off with our server Brad asking us our drink order as we are walking to the table but we weren't alone as he did it to everyone else that walked in too. Had to ask for drink refills didn't know what drinks we had brought one of us a diet coke when it was suppose to be a coke which isn't a big deal but then says well how about you just take the diet instead which then made my friend have to say no I want a coke not a diet coke. Then the icing on the cake was when we got the bill there was a $2.00 charge for fries that the menu states is included with the turkey club when I asked Brad about this charge he says the menu was miss printed so I asked to speak to the manager he said he was and that to just take the $2.00 off of his tip. I do have to say that brad had a lot of tables to serve and was by himself but he shouldn't have been as when we walked outside the back patio had servers standing around. We live here in the keys and have eaten here 5 - 6 times and this is the first time our service was bad and the food has always been good.