“Excellent Food, Nice Waterfront Restaurant”
Review of Made 2 Order

Made 2 Order
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Food, Nice Waterfront Restaurant”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stopped for breakfast. Wonderful meal! Great food, crab benedict was perfect and husband had the works omlette which he said was so excellent. Server was professional with fast service. Highly recommend!

Visited May 2013

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Excellent Cuisine”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I especially enjoyed the sunset, coconut encrusted snapper with a Man Overboard drink.

Vic Fernandez

Visited May 2013
Port ST
“Hidden gem in tavernier”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Breakfast is amazing! Sit outside on the patio and enjoy the canal front dining experience. Portions are substantial and it's so relaxing and friendly. No foo foo stuff. Boat parking is available, but dick does not accommodate jet skis. Enjoying the Florida keys? Don't miss this one!

Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Great atmosphere and wonderful food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I just got back from a trip to Key Largo and we fell in love with this restaurant. I cannot speak to the indoor seating, we ate outside each time we had breakfast here.

There is only one problem with this restaurant. If you want to try many different restaurants while in the area then do not eat at Made 2 Order early in your trip. We ate here our first morning and stopped in for breakfast for 3 out of our 4 mornings in the Keys.

The canal views of the outdoor seating are just wonderful and relaxing. I told my husband that even with mediocre food it would be worth it for these views, but the food is wonderful. Their motto is "Nothing Famous, Just Better", and they meet it. I loved that they had unique options like an omelet with bacon, brie, avocado, and bruschetta, and my husband liked that they had plain options like buttermilk pancakes. Everything we ate was delicious.

I will offer one piece of advice. We there on a Friday, a Saturday and a Monday. The Friday and Monday were very relaxed. It took a while for our food to be delivered, but we were not on a schedule and were there to just relax and enjoy the atmosphere so we loved the relaxed service. On Saturday they were much busier and the food came very quickly. When we stop at Made 2 Order in the future we plan on eating on weekdays so we can enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere.

Aventura, Florida
“BEST OF THE BEST”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was so good that we could not believe it. You can eat inside or outside. Pull up your boat or hope to find a place to park in the lot. Service was outstanding. Menu was not to be believed and the food is cooked to order. The have Pancakes, waffles and eggs, etc but it is what they do with them and how they do it. It is an OMG PLACE that all the locals go to and let me tell you I can not wait to go back. This is really amazing. They are open for breakfast and lunch so try it and enjoy. you will not be sorry.