“Great breakfasts and lunches!”
Review of Made 2 Order

Made 2 Order
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Tavernier
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love this place! It has a very "keysy" atmosphere both inside and out and the food is excellent! I love their breakfasts, but really everything I have every tried has been fantastic! If you like brie cheese, you have got to try their baked brie with tomatoes, garlic, and basil on top! Made 2 Order is really worth the visit! I just wish they were open for dinner too!

1  Thank Islandchic22

Reviewed February 21, 2013

On the way back to Ft Lauderdale to head home to 23 degrees in New Hampshire, we stopped for breakfast. It was perfect! The deck was the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful weather. Our server Laurie was very nice and the food was really good. We are only sad to leave the warmth but very happy to have visited Made 2 Order!

1  Thank Eggen
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I wanted to try this place based on several glowing recommendations. The first thing to know is that they DO havee an outdoor area, which we missed seeing until we were leaving. Prices are reasonable, and the service was fairly quick, attentive and friendly, though the friendliness notched up a little for regulars - to be expected, since it has a mainly local atmosphere.
The biscuits & gravy was average, but there are few stand-out versions. The Tropical French Toast was as excellent as I had been told to expect, and their grits are good. They had other interesting choices, including Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict, etc. The fresh OJ and coffee were both very good.
So, what was the consideration that knocked this place down to an Average? There was a Bible Study group of seven men seated nearby. I have nothing against Bible study, but their racist and sexist interpretations of the Bible made our meal a lot less enjoyable. Hey, guys! If you want to be bigots, how about doing it quietly, or elsewhere - a church or one of your homes come to mind as fairly obvious choices.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My family had breakfast here and it was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their food. I ordered the tropical French toast. Definitely recommend it. The Islander was delicious also. I agree with the other reviewers, try the key lime muffin! It was DELICIOUS. Nothing was extraordinary or really unique but it all tasted amazing. We sat outside on the deck and it was beautiful! If it's a nice day, I recommend you do that.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I'm super critical when it comes to food quality/preparation and restaurant cleanliness, but Made 2 Order was so exceptional that it's prompted me to write the first restaurant review I've ever written...ever.
I've been coming to Tavenier to visit my family since 2007 and Made 2 Order is probably the best dining experience I've had in the Keys. Definitely worth your time and money. Bon appetit.