“Beautiful townhouse in an excellent location!”
other travelers have booked this property
High Design Dining Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
High Design Dining Room
Light & Airy Upstairs Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Refrigerator, Range, Dishwasher
Contemporary Master Suite with Designer King Bed & Connecting Balcony with access to rooftop Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Roadiecpl
Orlando, Florida
“Nice location for Keys vacation”
Reviewed August 26, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Every year near the end of summer, I plan a Keys vacation. It did not matter which part of the Keys my family and I would visit. I know this would break the bank vacation. After we booked a Key Largo vacation home rental that canceled on us at the last minute. I had to book the next available vacation home asap since our tme off from work has been approved. I came across this vacation home and it was of course expensive but this was last minute stress of booking. The images were beautiful two pools (one was ment for small children which we enjoyed), boat docks ( still see some areas damage by the last hurricane), gym, strict security guards (gate and grounds)and the location was accessible to all the restaurants we would like to go also places for my kids to visit and explore. Once we arrived the vacation home it was like the images on trip advisor but here are our issues during check-in: Dog hair on the in-law suite chairs ( I thought no pets allowed) my little one kept sneezing so we didn’t allow her to hang down there. There was a used towel and half empty bottle water at the rooftop patio, the outdoor grill was filthy ( couldn’t use it), the patio chairs were molded, master bathroom sink had hair and the tub had a thick coat of slime even the shower walls had a thick slime on it. We contacted the manager on the day when we checked in and sent pictures of the areas of concern, she apologized and said that she would call the housekeeper in the morning to clean the place, the housekeeper never came during our stay. It became a question of how well these housekeepers clean this place. It does not make sense paying the $250 cleaning fee (what did they really clean?). We had to clean the toilet and shower ourselves since there were some residue and dirty items from the last people who stayed there.
I expected more for the price paid . Thank you for letting us stay at this unique condo.

Bradley...
“Beautiful townhouse in an excellent location!”
Reviewed July 17, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This is a beautiful townhouse with an excellent setup. It is very spacious and very nicely furnished. The downstairs suite was perfect for my daughter. The complex is great. We loved both pools and my wife really made use of the gym. We loved the juvenile manatee who visited us at the marina. If you are coming to the Keys, this is the place to stay.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 19, 2018
Thank you very much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay!
Mary De Caires
Lynda C
Homestead, Florida, United States
“Beautiful, yet cozy”
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This home was beautifully decorated, yet cozy. It had all of the amenities of a home. I was there on a full moon, so the furnished roof was delightful to be on. The staff at the front gate were friendly as well.

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Linda,
Thank you! I am glad you had a great time.
HDavis1
“Great Condo”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this condo in April 2017. The setup was great! The balconies, rooftop terrace, etc were lovely! The amenities around the complex were fabulous! The pools, the hot tub, grotto, were amazing! The gated community is a plus too! Highly recommend. Owner was great to work with as well. Loved it!!

Jun 26, 2017
I am glad you enjoy your stay, it was a joy having you as a guest, come back any time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing