“Recommend”

Best Western Plus Lake County Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Tavares
Reviewed January 20, 2014

King suite with Jacuzzi tub was roomy and comfortable. Everything worked without issue. Bed is a little hard but acceptable. Only negative was my husband wasn't able to bring my breakfast up to the room, so I missed breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Loved the staff and the room was pretty and clean. The breakfast was pretty good also. My only complaint was that the beds were a little hard and springy. However, we will definitely be staying again for my daughters next volleyball tourney in Tavares.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracey S
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The BW plus Lake county Inn and suites is located on a very busy highwy. In spite of this, the hotel is set back and having a large property makes it feel somewhat rural. The back of the hotel looks out on orange orchards.
I arrived early and had no problem checking in.
The hotel is reasonably priced. Even though I was there on a sunday morning, I was very impressed with the selection of the breakfast. I would say that it iwas a notch above the usual "good" breakfast.

The only minor negatives are that there is no exercise room and the business centre computer may as well be junked since it kept shutting down.
I will be returning to this hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Joe_Ursano
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very good value. Breakfast was good, and free (buffet). Room was comfortable. Staff was professional even though it was on a holiday. My family was comfortable. Hotel was in a good location. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed here almost a week during the Christmas holidays and the hotel was done up beautifully. We thought the hotel was well run and the staff went above and beyond their normal duties to make our stay enjoyable. Special thanks to Charlotte who was professional and especially helpful to us. They offered a warm breakfast every day and there was always coffee available. Would definitely visit there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Horace C
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stopped by the hotel as driving by. This hotel looked nice from the road and the lobby was clean and spacious. The front desk quoted a price 25 over the Trip advisor prices. The front desk stated that was the internet rate and had to be booked online, so I got out my ipad. well that price was not real there either. We inquired if the rooms booked on the internet had a chair and he got very rude stating you had to book a suite in order to get a chair in the room. I deleted the online reservation and we moved on.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The check in was flawless. The staff were very helpful. The room was great, I was really happy with it. The tv in my room did not work but the front desk did try their best to work the situation. I would recommend this hotel and I plan on staying here again when I am in town.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tavares
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares
Hampton Inn Mount Dora
#1 of 5 in Mount Dora
5 mi away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora

Been to Best Western Plus Lake County Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!