Comfort Inn & Suites of Tavares
QualityInn
Royal Inn(Eustis)
$75
$72
All reviewslake countybest western hoteldirectly across the streetlobby and breakfast arearoom was cleanstay there againbest westernsbeautiful lobbyexcellent hotelflorida hospitalbreakfast was includedstaying at this hotelper nightnice breakfasthot breakfastyogurtthree nights
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Location was the first reason for selecting BW Lake County Inns and Suites.... Its across the street from the hospital. We were staying at another hotel in Leesburg, FL when my husband ended up in the ER. I decided to move to BW because it was closer. The staff was wonderful and they gave me flexibilty to stay however many nights I needed. The room was clean and had everything...a comfortable bed, TV, and a refrigerator. Also it is close the the Antique Boat Show in Tavares so we will return.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Susibird
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The hotel had a nice exterior and lobby across from a major medical facility. The only concern was the ac and some unattractive. Breakfast was average but the breakfast room was quite nice. The staff were helpful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel. Every stay has been terrific. The front desk staff, especially Charlotte, is always friendly, helpful, and professional. The hotel is always clean and well maintained. The room was clean (a few small stains on the carpet) and comfortable.
Breakfast is well laid out and offers hot and cold items-- eggs, sausage, biscuits or potatoes, cereals, yogurt, etc. It is always fresh and clean.
The hotel is located not far from a number of restaurants as well as a major grocery store. I actually choose to drive about 20 minutes from where I work when in this area just to stay at this hotel.
I was very happy to see that they got their Best Western Plus rating since my last stay, as I know they have worked hard for this achievement.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ca_davies1
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Coming back from the Blue Ridge we decided to stop on our way back to Florida at MT Dora. I booked this hotel in Tavares because the reviews were good. We have not been disappointed at all. The lobby was exactly like on the picture, nice and clean and well maintained. No bad surprise! The bedroom and bathroom were clean and for a Saturday night the hotel was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the large pillows, so different from the 3 small pillows that you find everywhere else! The gentleman who welcomed us was not very friendly though, he did his job, answered our questions and was very polite but nothing warmly. Maybe a bad day for him! On another side, Linda, the next morning, was very charming, smiling and agreeable to us.
They have a free nice buffet in the morning. We were satisfied with our choice. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always ask a room far from the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

They have an excellent staff, who are helpful and cheerful. They have excellent accommodations with clean rooms and comfortable beds. Televisions are very good. They have an excellent breakfast with both hot and cold selections. They are highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple