“Wonderful as Usual”

Best Western Plus Lake County Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Tavares
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel. Every stay has been terrific. The front desk staff, especially Charlotte, is always friendly, helpful, and professional. The hotel is always clean and well maintained. The room was clean (a few small stains on the carpet) and comfortable.
Breakfast is well laid out and offers hot and cold items-- eggs, sausage, biscuits or potatoes, cereals, yogurt, etc. It is always fresh and clean.
The hotel is located not far from a number of restaurants as well as a major grocery store. I actually choose to drive about 20 minutes from where I work when in this area just to stay at this hotel.
I was very happy to see that they got their Best Western Plus rating since my last stay, as I know they have worked hard for this achievement.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ca_davies1

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Coming back from the Blue Ridge we decided to stop on our way back to Florida at MT Dora. I booked this hotel in Tavares because the reviews were good. We have not been disappointed at all. The lobby was exactly like on the picture, nice and clean and well maintained. No bad surprise! The bedroom and bathroom were clean and for a Saturday night the hotel was very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the large pillows, so different from the 3 small pillows that you find everywhere else! The gentleman who welcomed us was not very friendly though, he did his job, answered our questions and was very polite but nothing warmly. Maybe a bad day for him! On another side, Linda, the next morning, was very charming, smiling and agreeable to us.
They have a free nice buffet in the morning. We were satisfied with our choice. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I always ask a room far from the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

They have an excellent staff, who are helpful and cheerful. They have excellent accommodations with clean rooms and comfortable beds. Televisions are very good. They have an excellent breakfast with both hot and cold selections. They are highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Centrally located in Florida, near Mt. Dora and Leesburg, but not far from Orlando. This is a very nice Best Western Hotel close to 441 leading directly to the Turnpike but far enough away for relaxation. Plenty of eating places nearby, but no hustle and bustle like International Drive. No distraction for the children to want to "do everything".

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here multiple nights after selling our home. The beds were very comfortable, the room had office space and wifi; mini fridge, etc. Elevators were quick, the pool was clean and refreshing; we were able to do a load of laundry; although I prefer fresh cooked eggs to order, the FREE breakfast was more than adequate and had a variety of items, Only negative, were several broken items: vending machines, washers, outdated computer (no jump drive, etc). But, we would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I just had to write a review to advise everyone how awesome the customer service is at this hotel. Dee was awesome she was able to help me out so very much she was very pleasant and professional. Best Western you all have a Keeper on your hands....Thank you so much for everything.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel, looks to be newly remodeled. Large Flat screen tv and kitchenette in our room with two queens. Little disappointed that the hottub outside was broken but all in all can't complain! We would surely stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank rustychap
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tavares
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares
Key West Resort on Lake Dora
Quality Inn and Suites Mount Dora
Hampton Inn Mount Dora
Hampton Inn Mount Dora
#1 of 5 in Mount Dora
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Lake County Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!