“Good, but room for improvement”
Review of Emilianna's

Ranked #23 of 72 Restaurants in Tavares
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 17, 2013

So, this place is 1/3 bakery, 1/3 deli, 1/3 take & bake. The cannolis I ordered were made fresh, crispy on the outside with a good filling, and I imagine the rest of the baked goods are tasty as well. My wife really enjoys their sub sandwiches, but at $8.50 for a sub (approx 8 inch) with chips, it make it one of the more expensive subs in the area. Their take & bake items have been hit or miss with me, but that may be due to my own cooking talent (or lack there of). I didn't love their meat balls, but their Italian sausage was very flavorful and spicy. Also, this place is not open nights or weekends, which makes it hard to even eat here. Overall, its worth a try as they offer a wide variety of food to try. Also, the owner/cook is a 97 year old Italian women from Italy so the food is pretty authentic.