“New name”
Review of Al's Dockside Barbecue - CLOSED

Al's Dockside Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 26, 2013

They are now called Al's sandbar. The menu was interesting and food pretty good but the service was awful. We ordered at the bar and we were treated like he was doing us a favor by taking our order....he even took others bar orders in the middle and never once cracked a smile. We later had a different person deliver the food who seemed nice enough but the other guy was so rude it didn't matter. Probably won't go again.

2  Thank beach_mom_leesburg

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I went here on a referral and I found the menu prices were very high for what you get in the food quality is just okay.. It is Ridaleri very nice place very nice for you if you're going there for a beer it would probably be great.. Overall it was an okay dining experience but for what you get that's a lot of money to pay..

2  Thank Limomike
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have eaten here three times now so now I am done with it. It has a great location overlooking Lake Dora and a great atmosphere. The only problem is the food is fried crap and the service is only average . Three strikes and your out with me so I am done with this place.

1  Thank Glen G
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The barbecue here is very good, nicely seasoned and juicy. The water views are nice. It sits a block or so off Main St., I used GPS to find it, but it's a small town and not real difficult. Service was good, people were helpful and friendly.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great casual stop for vinegar based 'Q. Generous sandwiches with classic sides with all outside dining. Close to the lake and the marina, quiet place for a nice lunch under the trees on the patio.