“Simple but Good”

Add it.
Kathy's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times. It is always good food and good service. The interior is nothing to write home about. But you can always count on a consistant meal with friendly service.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a friendly restaurant with good home cooked food. Great Specials at lunch. They make a mean Burger and good french fries.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Kathy's is open for breakfast and lunch and has great prices and coffee. I always have breakfast and you can't go wrong on any of them

1  Thank JamieCReid
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I think this place is great... the staff is awesome... especially Gina... the breakfast combo... is always yummy and at $5.09. Please people. :-)

1  Thank Louis K
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great breakfast selection and a very comfortable place. Friendly staff, good food, and fair prices. When I told the waitress I was having a problem with low blood sugar, she hurried a piece of raisin toast to me. Didn't charge me, just helped me feel better till my order arrived. That was so kind of her. Thanks!