“Not happy”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Not happy”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband ordered a hamburger medium rare. It came to the table raw and ready to walk away. He sent it back. It was returned after being grilled again, on the same plate with the same fries, same half-eaten pickle, same bun. No lettuce, no tomato - guess that was the only thing on the plate that was thrown away. We complained and they charged half for the burger as a comp. Would've preferred a better dining experience. What a shame. It's such a great location.

2 Thank Larmad

Central Florida, Florida
“Strictly Social”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service is slow, and the restaurant tends to be noisy, but the food is good, so go with friends when you have time to kick back.

• Visited April 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Great Location”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I read about this place in a book and decided to give it a try...Good find... AL'S stands for Air Land Sea...restaurant open or seating outside and you can watch the sea plane's land but the best part is the food is GOOD! I had the Salmon Spinach Tomato Sandwich which was awesome but my friend had the Fish Sandwich which they are known for and that was double awesome! .I also liked you can sub your french fries for a side salad which is mixed fresh greens...NO ICEBURG Service was very good, friendly staff. Will definitely return.

“Avoid at all costs!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

First of all, I thought I was going to Al's BBQ, which is gone! Tripadvisor, please update. We went for lunch. Place is very loud. Food and service were horrible. It's hard to say which was worse. We even requested to speak to the manager about our experience and he avoided us. Even walked by our table several times but did not stop. Bathrooms filthy. No towels. The country one man band was awesome. Too many other places to choose from to eat here.

2 Thank PBMama70
Altoona, Florida, United States
“Never Great”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I go to this restaurant many times for lunch. The service is never good. Food takes forever to get and drinks are rarely refilled. I can say the food is good. It just gets ruined by all the other downfalls you forget about the food. Price of food is a little bit pricey.

• Visited April 2013