“Decent food and roomy”

Cuisines: American
Venice, Florida
“Decent food and roomy”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Nice place in a sleepy town. Waitresses working hard, burgers, wings etc...pretty good. Plenty of things to choose from on the menu. Good for kids and large groups.

Visited April 2014

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Harley Owners Group”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Our Native American Server Evelyn, is excellent in EVERY catagory and she or the menu won't send you home hungry or dissatisfied. We're here now, come join us!!! bikerjon

Buffalo, KY
“Cool location, that's about it.”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Came here with my wife, kids and parents after an joyful days of cruising the lake and canals. As we walked up it seemed like this was going to be a legit place. I will say the location and atmosphere is awesome, but the food and more importantly (in my opinion) the service need some extreme work.

We ordered drinks and the waitress literally came back to the table three different times and made a comment about forgetting to bring my beer and that it was on the way. It would have been faster for me to go to the nearest mini mart and buy a 12 pack. My dad's order was just completely wrong and he had to wait an extra 10 minutes after the rest of us got our meals for his to be brought out correctly. My wife ordered the fish tacos. Not even gonna go into how bad they were. Read the other reviews on here about them, I concur. My mom ordered the fish and chips which came out cold and the waitress told us it had been sitting under a heating lamp to keep it warm. The fish looked like it came out of a Gorton's box from the frozen food section. I ordered wings which weren't bad but they weren't anything special. Over priced is a good way to describe them. Not worth a dollar per wing. The sauce and spice I got was ok. I believe I got mosquito barbeque and cripple barbeque. They were alright. The waitress was not very thorough and when the manager came out to speaks to my dad about his order being wrong he did apologize for it and took that and my mom's meal off the bill. She didn't eat more than a bite of hers. We did order the smoked fish dip for an appetizer, it was alright. The onions tomatoes and jalapenos that came with it were a nice touch.

All in all this place needs some work in the service and food department. Might be an alright place to stop by for drinks and appetizers though. The two gators we saw in the canal were pretty cool. Hope this helps.

Visited April 2014
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Second visit”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Everything is just as good the second time... Great food and view. I would differently come again on my next trip back to this area. We had a party of 6 and everything was on time .

• Visited March 2014
“Worst Dip and Mahi Tacos EVER”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We started with the white queso and blue cheese jalapeno dip. When it came to the table it looked more like liquid marshmallow fluff with some jalapenos thrown on top. It was bland at best and had the consistency of soup. Moving on to the entree, Mahi Fish Tacos, were the absolute worst fish I've ever eaten in my 43 years on earth. I requested the manager, he refused to come to the table and sent the waiter back saying "we're busy, offer her something else" I graciously declined and we will never, ever return. Thank you.

2 Thank K M