“Very Delicious”
Review of Eat Greek Kouzina

Eat Greek Kouzina
Ranked #15 of 153 Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
Description: Greek restaurant located in the heart of the historic district of Tarpon Springs, offering only fresh traditional Greek cuisine with a modern twist.
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This was one of the best Greek Restaurants I have eaten at in a long time. The food was delish, the service was somewhat slow but they were busy on a Friday night so I let it go and still gave them a 5 star rating. Everyone at our table raved about their food and split an order of Baklava which we all should have had our own as it was out of this world. For 3 people with drinks included our bill was only $75.00 which I thought was pretty reasonable. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

We explored Tarpon Springs during the Wine Walk. Even though this was one of the first places we went, it made such an impression, we went back for dinner, and it has become a place we go more regularly. Menu varies & is always good food. Service can be spotty, so don't be in a hurry when you go.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

We passed by this town from Clearwater Beach. We ate at Eat Greek Kouzina just walked in. It is a small place but the ambience was amazing. The music and decor plus the food overall gave me a great experience. The food was amazing and our server was very nice. I am from Orlando and would do a day trip just to eat there. ( two hours drive)I had an open chicken pita and the chicken had flavor and spice. Garbanzo beans were delicious. For dessert, I had a sponge cake with vanilla ice cream. Yummy!! The owner is the Chef. Kudos to the chef. Definitely, will be back!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Based on reviews we thought this would be a great experience. The restaurant is cozy and the wait staff were attentive and friendly. The shrimp appetizer was wonderful and my grouper dish was one of the best I have tried. Sadly this rating is seriously downgraded as my husband ordered the mixed grill and ended up with nausea and diarrhea 3 hours later. Not sure if it was the lamb or the pork sausage (he suspects the sausage) but whatever, the culprit it should never have made it to the table. (We shared all the other dishes except the sausage.) There are so many other choices in Tarpon Springs that we really have no desire or need to give this restaurant a second try.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

While on vacation last week we were trying to find the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs. Just as we thought we drove too far we turned down Tarpon Avenue to find this very small, wonderful place to eat. The service was fast, the food was fantastic. While in the area I would highly recommend stopping in here to eat. Absolutely the best Greek food I have had.