“Great food and Service”
Review of Mr Souvlaki

Mr Souvlaki
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food and Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Ask for Terri! We had a lunch meeting there and Terri was our server. She was wonderful! Food was great, hugh portions. We walked out stuffed and leftovers! We will be back!

1 Thank Chantel P

Spring Hill, Florida
“LOVE us some Mr. S's!! :)”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

You HAVE read correct when you read this IS an Institution. I mean what did we do to deserve such Greek Heaven on a plate?!

You WILL not be disappointed!
You WILL leave stuffed!
You WILL notice that you more than got what you paid for.

I bow down to this Institution, I absolutely recommend it!!

3 Thank Kim T
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best greek in tampa bay”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Not surprising that you'd find Tarpon Springs has the best greek food inthe area and Mr S is the epicenter. Great food in large portions served on plates too small. to hold all that food. Gyros are super, greek salads and 'greek chow mein' excellent. Try the flaming cheese appetizer. Worth the trip from anywhere.

2 Thank steve399
Lincoln, California
“Scrumptious”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

The food portions are large and everything we had was great. I'm salivating now just thinking about it...

Visited May 2014
Hobe Sound
“Good greek food”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Stopped for lunch and ample parking. Very clean and cheery atmosphere, good service and food is good too. Good prices on pitcher of beer. Service was good too. You get an awful lot of food and if I had to do over again, I think I'd order off the appetizers. I think we ate for three days on what they served us.

• Visited August 2014