“Authentic huge portions!”
Review of Mr Souvlaki

Mr Souvlaki
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant at this and its previous location since I was a kid. The food and service is always top notch and authentic. I have never been able to finish what they call a single serving in one sitting. A definite must visit when looking for authentic Greek food!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Mr. Souvlaki is a great Greek restaurant. It is located in the old downtown of tarpon springs also very easy to locate. The restaurant is very clean and spacious. The Greek food is excellent and the wait staff is friendly, fast and helpful explaining the foods on the menu.
I had the pork souvlaki and greek salad. The pork souvlaki is the best I ever had, I believe it is made with pork tenderloin. Excellent! I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for great Greek food!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

If you like Greek Food, then Mr Souvlaki is the place to go. The food is excellent, lots of it, at a reasonable price. I normally do not eat Lamb, but I did this time and enjoyed it. Every time I have gone there, both food and service were good. After you eat, you can walk around the Sponge Docks.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We eat here every time we are in the Tampa Bay Area on business. It is a little out of our way on our trip back home, but it is always something we look forward to and is well worth the trip. We usually split the Greek Chow Mein and a Greek salad. It's awesome with the gyro meat! The bread is wonderful, and if we indulge to much we have to pass up the delicious Greek desserts. The restaurant's ambiance always makes us feel as if we were in Greece. Besides the great food, it is spotless and the staff are always very friendly and attentive. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

When ever we have to be in the Clearwater area, we come home via Tarpon Springs and pay a visit to what the wife and I consider the "BEST GREEK" restaurant in Florida!! The best Gyro meat in the area, or anywhere for that matter. Tzaziki sauce to Die for! Greek Salads fit for a King! And something called "Greek Chow Mein" which was excellent! Wine by the glass was reasonable, and good! Greek Wine, beers and all the fountain drinks are available!! Bring your best appetite, and be prepared to bring plenty home!!! We ate for 2 1/2 days!!! They have all the traditional Greek dishes, Souvlaki, Mousaka, Greek Lasagna, you name it! I've been trying to get them to open a branch further north for years!! DEFINITELY BRING THE FAMILY!!! VERY, VERY, VERY FRIENDLY!!!